Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arden Rooney wins the Terang Cup

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Arden Rooney wins the Terang Cup

Beautiful drive by Kerryn, she had a plan and I am pretty sure she was thinking that there is no way that the Hunter Cup winner was going to beaten by a horse who had not had a start for 6mths.
    Breaking the Tk Rec was probably part of the plan. Ran the last mile of the 2680m in 1.55.6
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    In the last Gee Mae won at $49
    She rated 1.55.9 in the C0 which is not far outside the Tk Rec (1.55.3)
    The race was set up for a swooper and the Tk was clearly lightening fast.
    Gee Mae's previous best M.R was 2.01.4 from 24 starts

Any May's attending Terang should have won a fortune as Gee was the second May for the night
    Reeds May won at $89 in Race 8 for Dick Lee
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Beautiful drive by Kerryn, she had a plan and I am pretty sure she was thinking that there is no way that the Hunter Cup winner was going to beaten by a horse who had not had a start for 6mths.
    Breaking the Tk Rec was probably part of the plan. Ran the last mile of the 2680m in 1.55.6
    Massive run Kev, In the breeze for the best of a lap and 3/4 and said See you Later, Kerryn's in a rich vein of driving form and I hope it continues.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Massive run Kev, In the breeze for the best of a lap and 3/4 and said See you Later, Kerryn's in a rich vein of driving form and I hope it continues.
    How many times she topped the Drivers list for Australia? Been 10 years since she has but still driving just as good and now training Gp 1 winners as well.

Member Filly allanjg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    allan gee

??

the first of its wins was as a 2yr old...2-1.9... the second was as a 3yr....2-1.4....it was advertised in the harness racer some months ago for 5k,the ad ran for weeks...no takers...it bobs up at terang the other night and we all know the result,we also know of the the new owner...hhhmmmm.

p.s. i reckon you baited me here kev.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by allanjg View Post
    the first of its wins was as a 2yr old...2-1.9... the second was as a 3yr....2-1.4....it was advertised in the harness racer some months ago for 5k,the ad ran for weeks...no takers...it bobs up at terang the other night and we all know the result,we also know of the the new owner...hhhmmmm.

Surely the particular trainer has learnt a lesson, Surely???

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by allanjg View Post

LOL Allan. I must say I wondered myself

ps Allan's post relates to post 2 in the Terang Cup thread
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread