+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Knight Pistol

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager

The Knight Pistol

I'm looking forward to this great race with a fantastic lineup of quality trotters. Looking back on Just Believe and how far the horse has come from being a pretty good performer to an unbelievably (pun intended) great champion.

I also scrolled through his race records and was puzzled by his 5th start disqualification, watched the replay and couldn't see a reason the relegation. The stewards report gave no mention of it at all and I don't think he paced at any point in the race. Does anyone know why he got disqualified?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I don't remember it but you would think that it is highly likely that it was a retrospective disqualification due to a SWAB irregularity
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager
    Thanks for that Kevin but if that was the case then how was he able to start in another race so soon?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well for a start the swab result was probably not announced for a couple of months by which time he was spelling
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread