Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Crop Sires

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train

First Crop Sires

Few first crop stallions progeny preparing to hit the track. Auckland Reactor, Betterthancheddar, We Will See, Sir Lincoln, Smiling Shard are some that I can think of. Anyone know anything exciting about any? Few colonial stallions to watch and with the numbers, you'd think Reactor has to make a mark.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    I am hoping the Sir Lincoln's make an impression We have 2 mares here due to foal to him! I like the few Auckland Reactors that I've seen, so he may be the peacock in a few months time.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Phil, you have to love the similarities between Sir Lincoln's pedigree and Somebeachsomewhere's
    The family can produce a sire and his 5th dam is Fake Left's 2nd dam
    I made these attachments using Pedigree Partner some time ago - I hope they work.

For those who do not need colour there is ClassicFamilies (Sir Lincoln is Lincoln Royal on their db)

http://classicfamilies.net/horsedeta...rseID=10087705

http://classicfamilies.net/HorseDeta...rseID=10117890
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Messenger; 09-07-2016 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added Classic links
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Grant, Smiling Shard's is another I saved on Pedigree Partner some time ago.
    For those who like to see Siblings in the pedigree - check this one out. Siblings are coloured
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Messenger; 09-07-2016 at 03:58 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Thanks for those Kevin, my friend Mark has a Fake Left (half sister to Waldenburg) mare in foal to Sir Lincoln , I remember seeing him at Menangle back in April 2012 Blake drove him , I think he led from 10, he was an
    impressive stallion, very well mannered & a beautiful gait. There should be no reason why he won't do the job.

Sir Lincoln
    Last edited by trish; 09-07-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: added

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    I can't wait to see Sir Lincolns progeny. He's very interesting. Not from a big name stable, but he was seriously good. Tough and fast. Looks an absolute monster in his photos too. The similarities to SBSW in his pedigree are uncanny. But on racetrack performance and type, he's a good chance. His crop numbers here will be very small, but I think, from memory, he served a decent first crop in NZ. Obvioiusly not as good as ARs though.
    I can't wait to see the Cheddars. The only siring box left unticked by Bettors is a stallion son. Betting Line may well be it. But Cheddar was wicked fast also.
    I have a couple of We Will See's and I like them. I have heard of another thats supposedly low flying, but time will tell.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I have booked my mare to Sir Lincoln also. He's a good price and deal. Some very good advertising also. I will be hoping his 2yo's do well in NZ and I'm sure many will make their way to Australia. He is also an amazing looking stallion !
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Hopefully AR can get a couple of winners, my mare has a filly from him and he has had full books almost I believe. So there are no real excuses for him

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal Histeland85 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Trent Long
    thanks for this

+ Reply to Thread