Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unlucky Lee Evison

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Unlucky Lee Evison

In the 5th at Cranbourne tonight McNiven found plenty but still went down by a head after leading and being pressured by Hi Tech Fury (the way HTF has been racing Greg Sugars could have considered handing up)
    It was not just that McNiven was beaten a head by the sprint laner but the winner Intergalactic was in the Evison stable for a long time. It left his stable with 121 from its three previous starts - not sure what prompted the shift (change of ownership? Anyone know?) but after a few starts for Lisa Lewis, Intergalactic has now won his last 2 for Craig Demmler

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#CRC27121402
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling dmac43 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dannie McKinnon
    Horse was sold by owner without Lee knowing. Lee strike rate with a small team is very good at the moment.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    I think Kev has brought this subject up a few times, It would be great to see all of the trainers strike rates and stats, Currently only able to access the top 20, Either in Australia or in each state, Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    I think Kev has brought this subject up a few times, It would be great to see all of the trainers strike rates and stats, Currently only able to access the top 20, Either in Australia or in each state, Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Trainers strike rates and stats, can, like anything, be misleading too Rich, geez my winners to starters averages over the last few years are very poor by anyone's standards, but hey the average winners odds is $109.00!! I realise punters want this information, but sometimes too much information is worse than not enough.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    I got that one fixed Rich (although it still looks like they are only talking top 20 it is a complete list)
    http://www.harness.org.au/hra/annual/public/drivers.htm

The one that I would still like to have fixed is trainers listed in one of the 16 columns! in a horse's performance summary
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Trainers strike rates and stats, can, like anything, be misleading too Rich, geez my winners to starters averages over the last few years are very poor by anyone's standards, but hey the average winners odds is $109.00!! I realise punters want this information, but sometimes too much information is worse than not enough.
    Reckon your 100% right there Dan but it's always interesting to look at the stats if a particular trainer is having a good run.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-30-2014 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Off Topic

+ Reply to Thread