Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    I am definitely intrigued as to why the NZ cup champ would choose to target a 200k race over the 750k inter final?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    http://www.allstarsracingstables.com/the-racing-team/

I appreciate that your intrigue is probably not satisfied by this.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post

Good work, I see Didjamakem Bolt is coming along well, He's an excitement machine. Interesting about Adore Me, I wouldn't totally discount the Interdom, If it was a one off race they would probably have a crack but being a series, That might be a little tough on her.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert

No doubt she would be $1.30 pre-draw fav in the mile race but as we have seen so many times, a bad draw over the mile can be extremely hard to overcome. I reckon this years field will also be stronger than last years edition.
    120k for 1st in ladyship, 425k 1st for inter......50k 3rd, considering what she has already banked, I know which way I'd lean.
    It's only going to be a decision problem for one more year and then she can target both.

Junior Member Yearling MJD will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Matthew Dennis
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    Good that they will cancel a heath that is not up to standard number of runners to avoid a NZ heat with just 3 runners which was ridiculous last year

Junior Member Yearling MJD will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Matthew Dennis

They are even unsure in regards to the Vic & Hunter Cups. I would certainly run her in those. They will be tough races of course with Beautide (not sure if Beautide will be in Hunter Cup), Christen Me, Terror To Love, Guaranteed, Philadelphia Man. They have said that Adore Me likes the staying trips better than the mile so why not run her in Vic Cup, Hunter Cup & InterDom all over 2240 to 3200m, rather than Ladyship Mile.

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    Quote Originally Posted by MJD View Post
    They are even unsure in regards to the Vic & Hunter Cups. I would certainly run her in those. They will be tough races of course with Beautide (not sure if Beautide will be in Hunter Cup), Christen Me, Terror To Love, Guaranteed, Philadelphia Man. They have said that Adore Me likes the staying trips better than the mile so why not run her in Vic Cup, Hunter Cup & InterDom all over 2240 to 3200m, rather than Ladyship Mile.
    Little Fish are sweet - she would be odds on in any mares race based upon what she's been doing in NZ.
    Last edited by Mister JayKO; 12-18-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister JayKO View Post
    Little Fish are sweet - she would be odds on in any mares race based upon what she's been doing in NZ.
    I have to agree with Stu here Brent - as close as you can get to guaranteed $120k or just one of several chances for $450k and as you pointed out yourself, there will not be a clash next year
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread