Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Participant related- ABC Reading Eggs

triplev123

Participant related- ABC Reading Eggs

It's a small world.
    This morning I created an account for my youngest daughter on a website called Reading Eggs. It's an excellent educational site that the kids use at school as well and she wanted to be able to use it with her own account at home.
    Anyway, upon filling in all the required info I got an account activation e-mail back from the site from The Chief Eggsploring Officer Matthew Sandblom, him being long-time owner client of Paul Fitzpatrick & breeder of For A Reason, Lettucereason & so on.
    Nice work Matthew. That's a terrific site...but fair dinkum. Once again it underlines to me that you can't go anywhere or do anything without finding someone that's connected with Harness Racing. I once met a bloke who raced horses with Garry Hall Snr while I was in a Bonsai Shop across the road from the Hotel Lotte in Seoul, Sth Korea.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    You're right. I was in Mexico a while back and who should we be on the same tour with , than a well known (and honest!) NSW harness trainer/driver. Lots of good stories were told.

triplev123

Small world continues.

My daughters are in the same classes at school as a couple of boys by the names of Riley & James.
    Their grandfather...none other than the late Eddie Simms.
    We found this out when Riley came around to our place my daughter's 5th birthday party & his mother, Tanya, noticed a Trotguide on the kitchen bench.

+ Reply to Thread