Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gp1 $200k Victoria Cup October 14, 2017

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Gp1 $200k Victoria Cup October 14, 2017

It is amazing that Lenny is just resuming in the Smoken Up Sprint, a mere week out from the Vic Cup

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...ic#MXM06101701
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tiger Tara will be going into Vic Cup without a run - see bottom of this story on Alford being confident Lenny can win the sprint.

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia/Shark-should-win
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Lenny was VERY impressive winning the Smoken Up Sprint rating 1.51.9 - I think that was the was the 'smoothest' I have seen him pace, coming home in 26.5

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...17#MXM06101701
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Looking forward to being trackside for the night...by the way if anyone has or knows of old race videos on vhs or beta I would be interested in hearing from you on the night. Happy to borrow tapes and return them once I make a copy.

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Thats the way to do it. I like the way Lenny put a gap on them approaching the line. From memory he always seem to go well first up.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    [QUOTE=Messenger;52903]Lenny draws ONE!

Well that's ruined it for me, I was going to go but now won't bother. Great for Lenny and good on him ! But I won't be going all that way out to Melton to watch a boring procession . Will save me some punting money too. Bad luck for the turnover . I'm sure others will have differing opinions but there's mine!
    Don't die wondering !

aussiebreno
    Tiger Tara and Major Crocker should be trying to cross here. Lenny could easily be 3 pegs but if not he could still have to run an Im Themightyquinn like 2012 lead time in which case My Field Marshall showed in Brisbane and the Len Smith Mile that he can beat Lenny. My Field Marshall has drawn perfectly if emergency doesn't get a run and once they back off after the early burn Butt has options to stay where he is or go to the chair and keep the pace true.
    Lenny a well and truly deserved favourite but I've seen better $1.35 shots. I'll be taking Field Marshall here.

Member Yearling Pogga will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Salter
    Horses
    Tact Tate, We Meet Again, Jessies Girl,
    100% agree Brendan. Sugars taking the drive on MCrocker instead of TCB is a big sign they'll be handle bars down early. IF Lenny leads, can't see them beating him but I'll be on Field Marshall as well. Huge last time with a flat tyre! Looks an EW special...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    https://www.harness.org.au/media-roo...?news_id=35054

Not in time for race 7 Saturday night breno but

+ Reply to Thread