Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Media personality in the swim?

triplev123

Media personality in the swim?

At first I brushed it off because, like the first hints that got around about the two Stewards & their involvement, it was initially too great a leap of faith for me to believe.
    However, comments have persisted with regard to a Media person being involved in recent dramas. Where there's smoke there's more often than not, fire. Say it aint so Joe. Say it aint so.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    That was mentioned on In The Gig this week , and Tappy and GH denied it was either of them that was being interviewed.

I suppose that as they are two major NSW harness industry "talking heads" that they might be the first that anyone would think of as harness "media persons". Anyway , that some media person is involved is just a rumour in a long line of rumours right now so we will just sit tight and await further developments.

triplev123
    G'day Ozninja,

Missed the show this week. Of course it's not Tappy or Hayes & it's not AH either. No way known. Unfortunately though, it looks very much like it is going to be someone that we all know. Geeze I hate this stuff. I hate those who have been responsible for it. I hate what they've done to the Industry that I care so much for.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    no trots tv this week?

would be helpful having someone putting public tips out that didn't give a mention to the horse you want to back

triplev123
    Sorry TST. That flew through to the Keeper. ???

+ Reply to Thread