Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Who is NSW best 4yo

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Different distance, wlould that be right.

triplev123
    1730 for the 2yos vs 2130 for the 3yos. Buster's cut Rob Watson's colt a 1/4 mile discount.

buster
    he is 1 year younger...

triplev123
    Nah. You'll not be allowed to gloss over your mistake that easily Buster. Go have a chat to Uncle Russ and he will explain it all to you. Speed over distance. It's an interesting concept.

buster
    and here i was thinking that the mile rate was designed to compare times of races over varying distances...

but thats just me

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    and here i was thinking that the mile rate was designed to compare times of races over varying distances...

but thats just me
    So your saying that because Predict ran 1.58.2 around Ballarat over 1710 that she is better than Blacks A Fake because he got beat at Ballarat when running 1.58.3 over 2710 in the Cup to Safari.
    For all those who dont know this champion she won race 7 http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...&fromstate=vic

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Aussiebreno

I agree with you, distance plays a big part in it. Some horses can fly the short distance but are average over the middle to longer distance so you can't compare time's untill they run the same distance.

triplev123
    Geeze. Them's the words of a crazy man Buster. Are you serious??????????

+ Reply to Thread