PDA

View Full Version : SPORTSBET deceptive advertising

Maorisidol
05-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Sportsbet currently advertise they will pay the highest tote odds available to you on
"every race, every day".
Now unless you arent concentrating 100% on the ad, and then go to their website and see another ad that says "every race, every day" you assume that that means every race every day. wow, thats great, solves the problem, sign me up.
Then you place a bet and not get the highest odds available, a winner paid $1.50 in Vic tab but $1.80 in NSW, but thats great cos i get every race every day.
However it only paid me 1.50 so i queried them online and then they expose the real truth that is quite skimmed over, its just gallops we do this, not trots, not dogs.
So b careful people, they do not SUFFICIENTLY make it obvious enough that the 2 codes are not included. Very deceptive in my opinion.

Bandito
05-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for passing that on Ash

barney
05-13-2013, 09:41 PM
They also used to have a 50/1 limit on harness mid week not sure if they still do as i dont use that account anymore.

Maorisidol
05-13-2013, 10:57 PM
They also used to have a 50/1 limit on harness mid week not sure if they still do as i dont use that account anymore.

Interesting to know thanks Barney!
Like you tho, my Sportsbet account is now on mothballs probably forever, once burnt...