PDA

View Full Version : Intransit

Danno
04-13-2014, 08:41 PM
did anyone else see the plunge horse in the first at Albury last night??
Intransit. got the bickies after doing plenty of work...well done Richard Prior, but I'm a little bit dirty you kept the plunge to yourself:D

Good onya mate great to see, one you bred always a bit more of a thrill.

Had a stubby for you after I seen the race.

Cheers,
Dan

Richard prior
04-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Thanks Dan, Huge thrill. Also picked up a couple of bucks on the punt thanks to Breno's form analysis and speed map. He was only 1/100 of a second off his predicted time which was quiet amazing.

arlington
04-14-2014, 04:20 AM
I did hear a whisper a good thing was heading north up the Hume Saturday night, 5's into 2's wasn't it? Richard??? Well done and congrats. And one certain form analyst, the first four, nice one Breno :D

aussiebreno
04-14-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks again Richard and Wayne, it was nice for my form analysis to be correct, but the main point of joy for me was just having Intransit win for Richard. Came off the canvas and a very gritty win. I reckon the forum should follow him, has a few more wins to come I am sure.
Savesometimetodream won for Leigh Stollery (Lucky Camillas Lovechild) last weekend, Intransit this weekend. Hopefully someone can get the forum a winner this weekend (I hope Palais Du Louvre is listening!!!)

Richard prior
04-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Sssshhhh Breno, The betting agencies might be spying on us lol, Palais' is going to knock one out soon at big odds.

Toohard
04-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Thanks again Richard and Wayne, it was nice for my form analysis to be correct, but the main point of joy for me was just having Intransit win for Richard. Came off the canvas and a very gritty win. I reckon the forum should follow him, has a few more wins to come I am sure.
Savesometimetodream won for Leigh Stollery (Lucky Camillas Lovechild) last weekend, Intransit this weekend. Hopefully someone can get the forum a winner this weekend (I hope Palais Du Louvre is listening!!!)

We've set him a task this week breno. R6N2 Kilmore Saturday night. The 7 goes ok. Running a 'closest to the pin' comp on how many hours sleep son will get between now and then. Bit excited myself. Will be my proudest moment in 35 years in the game.

Richards horse Intransit in the first. Good luck Richard!!

Danno
04-16-2014, 02:01 PM
We've set him a task this week breno. R6N2 Kilmore Saturday night. The 7 goes ok. Running a 'closest to the pin' comp on how many hours sleep son will get between now and then. Bit excited myself. Will be my proudest moment in 35 years in the game.

Richards horse Intransit in the first. Good luck Richard!!

My entry for the "closest to the pin", 3.5 hours @ 50%