View Full Version : Worst Drive of the Weekend

Richard prior
06-28-2014, 07:38 PM
G.A Craven on Jackabeems

Messenger
06-28-2014, 10:27 PM
http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-results.cfm?mc=MX270614&ms=vic#MXM27061401
This is the race everybody.
Did he simply not have the will to stop Gavin and Guaranteed coming up underneath him or what?

Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild
06-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Probably a bit unfair Kev. Gav just pushed him out. Strange though how he wasnt QDT ed about pushing out like that but Glen Craven was? There was a bit of G.Hall Jnr in that I think.

brent_L
06-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Probably a bit unfair Kev. Gav just pushed him out. Strange though how he wasnt QDT ed about pushing out like that but Glen Craven was? There was a bit of G.Hall Jnr in that I think.
Watching live I would have tended to agree with Rich but a closer look gives a clearer picture. I haven't seen the stewards report but totally disgraceful if Gav wasn't AT LEAST reprimanded. I'm definitely starting to re-think some forum members views in that the big names in the sport don't seem to answer to anyone.

Richard prior
06-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Yes I've watched it a couple more times and might have been a bit hard on Glen, Jackabeems was throwing his head around a bit and certainly looked as if he wanted to go out and around on his own accord and I think Gav might have just seized on the opportunity.