PDA

View Full Version : Tritton Achievement

Njcstables
06-21-2014, 01:59 AM
Amazing effort from s.tritton at Newcastle tonight. Went within a hd of training 7 winners in 8 races!

Njcstables
06-21-2014, 02:00 AM
And well done to Adam who owns 3 of the winners.

Messenger
06-21-2014, 03:21 AM
And well done to Adam who owns 3 of the winners.
and he had 2 other odds on favs beaten (has an owner ever won 5 races at a meet?)
I am starting to think that that pen Adam pushes has gold ink :D

Richard prior
06-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Massive achievement from the Tritton camp and Yaya's was desperately unlucky to be beaten after doing a power of work against the older horses. Congrats to Adam who would still be celebrating and he would have gone home with a massive smile on his face after the Changeover 2yr won the last race easily, Looks a pretty serious horse in the making.

Sofoulis
06-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks Kevin, Richard and Nathan :)
Certainly was a good night for the team :)
That 'Pa's Ultimate Delight' was the one which I donated a share in to a charity quiz night - so those guys involved (all first timers) are absolutely estatic! Concerning that she may have set the bar too high for their first horse... took me 2 years and 40+ starts as an owner before I had my first win!
The 2yo that won the last race went super, but unfortunately I don't have an interest in that one!

Richard prior
06-21-2014, 02:47 PM
Bit of a Faux Pas there Adam with the 2yr old, Sorry mate but good on you with the terrific night and great to see some newcomers involved.