PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Crown Consolations at Melton Today

Messenger
08-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Tune in from 2.25pm today folks

I am no tipster but I would give Rocknroll Arden a fair chance of knocking off Kiss Kenny over the 2240m as her 7th at Ballarat was a fair run. Mind you, if she is going to win - this stable will probably see her start fav (and make Kenny the value but he needs at least one cheap Q). Not sure what to make of Madison Louise's last run - she had the death horse die on her and drag her right back and had to switch to the inside however she did not run on at all (intentionally?)

Messenger
08-21-2014, 06:05 PM
I now see Dan has picked her and we are down to a field of 6.
Have also watched semi's again and Punch Line was driven very conservatively so I can see why Dan picks her for 2nd

aussiebreno
08-21-2014, 06:52 PM
I couldnt be touching Rocknroll Arden especially at what is likely to be an odds on quote. She has been VERY plain IMO, even when winning 2 starts backBet you a thousand it wins? Bet you another thousand Dan and Kev land the quinella as well.

mightymo
08-21-2014, 07:01 PM
how good am i travelling? I typed that after the race was run then saw another tweet with result so quickly deleted to stop looking like a goose!

Messenger
08-21-2014, 08:19 PM
how good am i travelling? I typed that after the race was run then saw another tweet with result so quickly deleted to stop looking like a goose!
We were only talking about winning a 'consolation' Harvey and you have to be quick on the Delete to beat Breno lol
(RnR A did do all the work for the winner of her semi)

Richard prior
08-21-2014, 09:53 PM
I think we can let you off there Harvey, After all you have a bit on your plate this weekend. Good Luck.

brent_L
08-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Not bad tipping for a bloke who doesn't punt! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts re Sundays card Kev.

Richard prior
08-21-2014, 11:32 PM
Yes Kev, You could be a phantom tipster.