PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I've watched too many races?

Messenger
11-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Talking about video not live, am I the only one that thinks that races where the leader wins are boring unless he/she happens to have won in what is obviously cracking time.

It just seems to me that races where the leader gets beat are more interesting/exciting - even when the death horse prevails. Probably just an individuals opinion or is it because leaders leading all the way generally does not come across as much of a contest.

Danno
11-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Talking about video not live, am I the only one that thinks that races where the leader wins are boring unless he/she happens to have won in what is obviously cracking time.

It just seems to me that races where the leader gets beat are more interesting/exciting - even when the death horse prevails. Probably just an individuals opinion or is it because leaders leading all the way generally does not come across as much of a contest.

I wholeheartedly agree with the title of this thread!!:D

Big Mac
11-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Depends on whether or not I have backed said leading horse!

Messenger
11-16-2014, 04:47 PM
I certainly agree with that Dean - I generally like to back leaders
As for you Gibson - I could have added except when watching leading Invitational Stakes drivers :p

teecee
11-16-2014, 05:14 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the title of this thread!!:D
Yeah me too.
Maybe Kev needs to find a second activity for the sake of a long retirement...!!!!!

Messenger
11-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Retirement is very busy for me you guys.
I just manage to squeeze Harnesslink in between long bush walks, gardening, TV watching, ....... Hell tomorrow I am going all the way to Horsham for the trots ;)

Richard prior
11-16-2014, 07:52 PM
As for you Gibson - I could have added except when watching leading Invitational Stakes drivers :p

Good one Kev, Lmfao!!

Danno
11-17-2014, 01:19 PM

Touche' .....:D