Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1108

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There has been a problem with Fields and Results not being available tonight, I am thinking the problem is probably with RISE as you cannot get them for any state, and the rest of HRV and HRA's websites are working
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You can get them now on HRA but HRV doesn't even have it's 4 day calendar section where you click for Fields etc on its Homepage - very strange
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    HRV back to normal - I think they just needed someone to tell them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I may have written about this in the past but who cares as my namesake Lotakevi won again today
    He is now an 11yo who has won 11 of 170 starts
    What a great interest and despite his strike rate not being stunning if you had put $10 the win on him every start
    your $1,700 would now be $2,805. Not a bad little return

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#ARC31032301
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is the 2nd heat of the E K Bray at Bendigo tonight and I want some more details. You usually go to the Form Guide for such info
    But as you can see below it is lacking detail and instead refers me to the Yarra Valley meet on Mar.31 - how am I supposed to access that on April 4?
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Used to be able to go Meeting Calendar > Programme Search and it would still bring up past meetings so you could find info like that out, but appears you can no longer view past meetings through that way.

aussiebreno
    If going to have a go at somebody mistaking a name https://peterprofit.com/you-got-the-...tra-mr-thomas/ you would think in the next 48 hours you wouldn't get names confused either https://peterprofit.com/nat-is-back-...t-mark-is-too/

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Off topic but I love Stawell. If you get a chance to see a replay of today's Stawell Gift. Kieren Mundine who came last was one of the most incredible runs I have ever seen. He stumbled coming out of the blocks and nearly face-planted, but did not give up and was only beaten by < 0.2secs by the winner = 2 metres. I reckon he might have won by at least that without the stumble
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What has happened to Captain Confetti?
    Put in a shocker in the last at Bendigo tonight
    A year ago he had just come off 3 wins in a row at Melton
    That had brought his record since coming over from NZ to 8 wins and 10 places from 27 starts
    After those 3 Melton wins he dropped off but typical of the Douglas stable he was not spelled for another 17 starts (for two placings) which made his first campaign for them, one of 44 starts in 12mths

Maybe the vet examination will show something

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#BNC28042301

Replays for the last two not up yet - I am guessing they have gone home and they wont be up until tomorrow
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What has happened to Captain Confetti?
    Put in a shocker in the last at Bendigo tonight
    A year ago he had just come off 3 wins in a row at Melton
    That had brought his record since coming over from NZ to 8 wins and 10 places from 27 starts
    After those 3 Melton wins he dropped off but typical of the Douglas stable he was not spelled for another 17 starts (for two placings) which made his first campaign for them, one of 44 starts in 12mths

Maybe the vet examination will show something

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#BNC28042301

Replays for the last two not up yet - I am guessing they have gone home and they wont be up until tomorrow
    He is a Sweet Lou horse, most of which seem to have a short "best before" date.

+ Reply to Thread