Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1111

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    So would the suggestion be to race him 44 times in 12mths or space them?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    So would the suggestion be to race him 44 times in 12mths or space them?
    The stable is not renowned for planning race programs for individual horses. It's more a case of see an eligible race, enter the horse. Regardless of the quality of the opposition.

The horses spell on the float going to and from the races.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yes, the horses seem to be just a commodity to them
    They are infamous for how they dispose of them
    A_b_s_o_ P_t
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Theoldfox will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Em C
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
    The stable is not renowned for planning race programs for individual horses. It's more a case of see an eligible race, enter the horse. Regardless of the quality of the opposition.

The horses spell on the float going to and from the races.
    You missed a step, it's more like......"see eligible race, enter the horse, CALL ELLEN TORMEY TO MEND THE FENCE, go to race regardless of quality of the opposition.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We had Sahara Miss provide a double at Mildura last weekend and last night Kateeshar provided a double with Byrneside Boom and Arggghhh

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=MX290423

Kateeshar never raced, nor did any of her siblings but they were out of outstanding juvenile Nemeeshar

I wish our records were better (bloody terrible!). Nemeeshar was bred in WA and briefly started her racing career there but then came East. I would have liked to have known if she was sold. Nothing decent online before 2013 (once again I say - how backward were our administrators) and the details you can get from the results earlier than this, tell you nothing more than the driver - even if you have the appropriate Year Book, you won't find out anything more than the driver of the winner
    Last edited by Messenger; 04-30-2023 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Red
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    We had Sahara Miss provide a double at Mildura last weekend and last night Kateeshar provided a double with Byrneside Boom and Arggghhh

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=MX290423

Kateeshar never raced, nor did any of her siblings but they were out of outstanding juvenile Nemeeshar

I wish our records were better (bloody terrible!). Nemeeshar was bred in WA and briefly started her racing career there but then came East. I would have liked to have known if she was sold. Nothing decent online before 2013 (once again I say - how backward were our administrators) and the details you can get from the results earlier than this, tell you nothing more than the driver - even if you have the appropriate Year Book, you won't find out anything more than the driver of the winner
    You just need to go to a meeting result eg 16th Dec 2002 Gloucester Park. Will show you owners name at that meeting (for the winning horse). Then click on the horse. The starts summary in that section then tells trainers name. Click on race results at leisure where you can then also see owners names (when horse in question is the winner).

aussiebreno
    https://www.harness.org.au/racing/horse-search/?search

Or this direct link to search horses is better

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You dont think I have all these on my Favourites Bar Brendan lol

It cannot believe that I didn't do that

Memory is going - I knew there was some way of doing better than 2013
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    You dont think I have all these on my Favourites Bar Brendan lol

It cannot give you the results that they have not entered
    But it does show results before 2013 and if you went through here you would have been able to tell Neemeeshar had same owners all along and Tindale was trainer before transferring to Davies.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good to see the same owners - not that common to see a WA breeder send one over
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread