Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Ryan Phelan has been an excellent addition to the desk.
    Brittany Graham would be a superb regular but we would have zero chance of wooing her from Queensland (weather)
    She is such a professional and has been for a couple of years now and yet I read she is only 27
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am sorry to be negative but the TrotsVision need to tone down the praise of their colleagues
    You don't hear other sports coverage spend so much time thanking and telling each other how good they have been
    Just a little people, not over and over and over again pleeezzzzz

It feels like they are trying to brainwash us - as I have been typing this they have been doing more of it, in fact nothing but LOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Thumbs up

It has been impressive how much Shannon O'Sullivan has grown in her role
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A good professional production by TrotsVision tonight
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well done to Boort to get Paul Campbell and have wall to wall TrotsVision coverage today.
    One disappointment - why couldn't the race camera pan to the presentations so that we could see as well as hear what was going on. They were able to show us the on track interviews so I am not sure why not the presentations (out of camera's sight?)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    At Bendigo the presenters are more or less silhouetted as they have the bright background behind them
    Maybe it is too hot to have the lights on them BUT some forethought and greater professionalism would be appreciated
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Did anybody have the Cup video break up and crackle all the way through the race?
    The reason I ask is that I have been watching TrotsVision all night without a glitch and then the big race starts and barely watchable
    My internet speed seems VG
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Did anybody have the Cup video break up and crackle all the way through the race?
    The reason I ask is that I have been watching TrotsVision all night without a glitch and then the big race starts and barely watchable
    My internet speed seems VG
    Well that confirms it - watching REWIND of the meet it does it again Only for the Cup
    That was some stuff up for the focus of the night!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is no secret that I am a deaf coot and I am more likely to struggle to with female voices than men's but JB is regularly doing some sort of 'cool whisper/mumble' while I am not missing a word Nikita, Kima or Kate Gath are saying.
    Work on your diction JB
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There needs to be a review who is directing the cameras during the running of the races

The shot of the Cups instead of the horses coming up the str the first time was 'beautifully Art House' idiots But they couldn't pull that off either as the camera was then out of focus for the horses and was still out of focus for the ridiculous close up going up the str the 2nd time. It is SO BAD - I did better in film 101 50yrs ago. Repeat after me - keep it simple!

The replays have been posted in reasonable time up until now but when you want them at their best for the Cup, we are back to over an hours wait
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread