Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I LOVE TrotsVision but I am wondering whether it is making us any money?
    We are now last on the codes ladder and as the other two do not have their own vision, I am wondering what it is doing for us?
    Our creatives (assuming we have some) have to figure out how to make it a money spinner (O/S?)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We definitely needed a 3rd banana on the desk for the coverage tonight
    Too much Steve Cleve, even too much Rob Auber

ps Not sure why they didn't show the Pony Trots!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Watching TrotsVision tonight while we still have the full Saturday night version (and NO Stevey tonight )
    It is such a shame that something we have which is better than anybody else's has to go
    It is somewhat streamlined with just Ryan, Kirsten and Dan tonight - but they make a perfect line up and all you need
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Streamlined is how it should be for as long as possible as the rumour is that it will become race broadcasts only
    SO how can it be that:
    "Brett Carroll and David Miles will be part of Saturday night’s TrotsVision coverage"
    Unless one of them is doing the out and about interviews and the other compering - I am sorry boys but we cannot afford you
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I didn't watch last night but I see that Milesy WAS doing the out and about interviews!
    Who was MC?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We have got the Victorian harness horse awards being announced between races tonight at Melton tonight
    I know I am hearing impaired but whoever is reading the nominees seems to have a frog in his throat and along with some music kicking in when they announce the winner - the audio becomes impossible to decipher
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Lorraine will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lorraine Barnes
    It was no better on course

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know I can be too negative but it is no good having the best intentions but failing in execution
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager
    Kevin, I love Trots Vision also and think it's presented with reasonable professionalism.
    Ryan Phelan is far and away the best of all at HRV Media, it would be great if he presented every Saturday night program but I guess that's not possible.
    I'm a big fan of Tim O'Connor, a very nice guy from my experience. The cost of production should be covered in part (if not all) by HRA in my opinion, it's worth keeping.

+ Reply to Thread