Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 126

Thread: Stewart Stable Remarkable

  1. #91
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    For those who have never seen Julie Douglas

    https://www.google.com/search?q=juli...ocAuWZh6A,st:0

    Our leading trainer works full time at a flatbread factory but I am sure she is the trainer not Glenn
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  2. #92
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I heard my good mate Steve Cleve has had to shut down the Stewart suspension discussion on the Harness Racing Industry facebook page as it was boiling
    I would appreciate any follower of the page, keeping us posted as the sensitive one banned me LOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  3. #93
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    PP is making it sound like Emma may have some hope for her appeal over penalty as the finding does not state what she injected. She is claiming it was only saline (Hartmann's drips actually contain more than just saline) and has already been successful in getting a Stay. PP is saying that she cannot face an amended charge on appeal so the stewards have slipped up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  4. #94
    Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Location
    Pascoe Vale South
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I heard my good mate Steve Cleve has had to shut down the Stewart suspension discussion on the Harness Racing Industry facebook page as it was boiling
    I would appreciate any follower of the page, keeping us posted as the sensitive one banned me LOL
    I don’t think there was a post at all. Not that I can see anyway
    There were many comments on the National TrotGuide page

  5. #95
    Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Location
    Pascoe Vale South
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    PP is making it sound like Emma may have some hope for her appeal over penalty as the finding does not state what she injected. She is claiming it was only saline (Hartmann's drips actually contain more than just saline) and has already been successful in getting a Stay. PP is saying that she cannot face an amended charge on appeal so the stewards have slipped up
    I’m not sure that has any bearing. The rule clearly states any injection and does not have to specify what it is. I guess it depends on evidence given At the hearing

  6. #96
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabbie View Post
    I donít think there was a post at all. Not that I can see anyway
    There were many comments on the National TrotGuide page
    He likely deleted the whole thread
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  7. #97
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabbie View Post
    I’m not sure that has any bearing. The rule clearly states any injection and does not have to specify what it is. I guess it depends on evidence given At the hearing
    It could have a bearing on penalty as HRV cannot introduce new charge/evidence to say that it contained more than just saline
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  8. #98
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,153
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabbie View Post
    I donít think there was a post at all. Not that I can see anyway
    There were many comments on the National TrotGuide page
    I was sent this and I am thinking it was AHRI
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  9. #99
    Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Posts
    172
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    The comments on the AHRI site regarding one particular decision were disgusting, repulsive and abhorrent. These participants are doing the Industry more harm than good. Scrolling through the comments , I came across a post directed at me. Apparently , we are to blame for some people’s lack of success because we breed good horses and they can’t compete ! Some are breeders/ trainers who race in the $4,500 / $6,000 races and rarely win. I say to them ‘ enjoy what you do, my horses are my passion ‘ .However , horses trained by Emma Stewart never compete in their space and she cannot be held responsible for their results. It’s the Tall Poppy Syndrome where it’s easy pickings to blame others for your own shortcomings.

  10. #100
    aussiebreno
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    The comments on the AHRI site regarding one particular decision were disgusting, repulsive and abhorrent. These participants are doing the Industry more harm than good. Scrolling through the comments , I came across a post directed at me. Apparently , we are to blame for some peopleís lack of success because we breed good horses and they canít compete ! Some are breeders/ trainers who race in the $4,500 / $6,000 races and rarely win. I say to them Ď enjoy what you do, my horses are my passion Ď .However , horses trained by Emma Stewart never compete in their space and she cannot be held responsible for their results. Itís the Tall Poppy Syndrome where itís easy pickings to blame others for your own shortcomings.
    Emma Stewart pleaded guilty to administering an injection into a horse within 1 clear day of racing. Not once but twice and has now been found guilty. I believe the stay is only so she can appeal severity rather than guilt but happy to be corrected if wrong.

    1-10 How much do you value clean, fair, level racing? 1 who gives a toss, 10 want 100% clean, fair, level racing.

    Will you be changing trainers given this breach to clean, fair, level racing?

    If not, why not? Where is the line? Or is there no line?

    This isn't taking anything away from your breeding, I have mentioned in this very thread Stewart has the best bred horses, and your breeding operation is a large part of that. But I think the above questions are fair to ask.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts