Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: One of the worst things Ive seen on a harness racing track EVER!!!!

Junior Member Weanling Shawshank Redemption will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Calling Sam Nati !

Nows the chance to clean up this sport or rebadge it " Red Hot Trots" with a fiery new logo. I hate that term "Red Hots" but it's easy to understand where the name fits in.

Whilst I understand that it's great that you want to catch the "Great Train Robbers" ( Steward assisted race wins ) but how about catching and "jailing" these thieving little break and enter buggers ( Team Driving )

Crooked is still Crooked no matter what the scale and still hurts harness racings image and damages punter perception. The big enquiry will take time which whilst annoying is understandable, but these matters should be stomped on quickly.

For goodness sake if you boot them out dont keep letting the buggers back in each time.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Didn't look good. But I'm not totally sure he would have picked up the leader even if he had been 'cutting it in half '. Betting records hold the future to his immediate future in the sport.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Didn't look good. But I'm not totally sure he would have picked up the leader even if he had been 'cutting it in half '. Betting records hold the future to his immediate future in the sport.
    A valid point LCL about picking up the leader, but did he even "TRY" is the question. Why did he not use the whip in the final stages after using it earlier. Regardless of the betting angle, was he giving the horse every possible chance to win ! Then if found guilty of not trying investigate the betting to see if this compounds the charge making the penalty even more severe.

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Ooooh. I love a good old fashioned 'Salem' witch hunt though! Without trying to be the devils advocate here. I think at the moment, everyone is micro analysing every drive thinking that something is suspicious.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Ooooh. I love a good old fashioned 'Salem' witch hunt though! Without trying to be the devils advocate here. I think at the moment, everyone is micro analysing every drive thinking that something is suspicious.
    Do you stir with a spoon or a stick LCL, I think you are trying to get a bite !

We are questioning this one race. People with no punting background have watched and commented why did he stop driving when the horse looked to have a good chance of winning.

More a case of cure the "sickness" before it kills the patient !

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Dont worry about wanting to pick up the leader, if he wanted to win he'd of flogged it. No doubt in my mind about it.
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 09-22-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: language

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Ha ha ha. No, not at all. But I do question his sanity before his integrity, considering the current climate.

Junior Member Foal Kevin Pizzuto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Why dont u get out there and drive ur self
    last week i got 14 days for driving to aggressive the week before i got a 400 fin for
    whipping to much now this week im getting in trouble for not whipping so u tell me
    what to do, im trying my best so if u got a problem come see me
    Last edited by admin; 09-21-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: more language edits

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Hi Kevin. Welcome to Harness Link. Nice drive the other day. What did the exacta pay in the race? Shawshank, sometimes I like to use a spoon.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Just as long as the full-time form analyst doesn't come from this forum

Hahahahahahahaha. That's going straight to the Pool Room. Thanks Breno.

Closed Thread