Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 411

Thread: Stewards News 2

  1. #401
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,223
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think I need a hint Dan

    ps People trying to spot what has been missed - you do not need to look up the Stewards Report as what Dan has quoted is the whole report for this race
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  2. #402
    Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Location
    Melbourne
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Posts
    750
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Was it the 3 wide horse cutting off the death horse causing it to put in a few rough strides. What was with the laughing at the end ?
    Don't die wondering !

  3. #403
    Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Location
    Blayney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    211
    Was it the non questioning of Tom Ison's drive on American Beauty? Go to the death, two quarters in 28.6, 28.6 and get out of the way of the stablemate?
    As per PP's article on the same race
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

  4. #404
    Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Location
    Hunter Valley NSW Australia
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Posts
    1,162
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    Was it the non questioning of Tom Ison's drive on American Beauty? Go to the death, two quarters in 28.6, 28.6 and get out of the way of the stablemate?
    As per PP's article on the same race
    Would probably be the fastest middle half at that track for a very, very long time, bringing a fav undone by a second fav.........coupled with the shortest Stewards report of the day, there are so many factors you would expect to gain attention. I just thought it was extraordinary. PP? PP? who the duck is PP?
    Last edited by Danno; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:48 PM. Reason: missed a bit

  5. #405
    Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Location
    Blayney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    PP? PP? who the duck is PP?
    Hi Danno,

    Been a while since we spoke
    PP is Archie Butterfly, who has a website peterprofit.com? where he puts up a subscriber newssheet called Four Legged Lottery.
    He actually voices a lot of things that we cannot say here, or would be in trouble for saying so.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

  6. #406
    Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Location
    Hunter Valley NSW Australia
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Posts
    1,162
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    Hi Danno,

    Been a while since we spoke
    PP is Archie Butterfly, who has a website peterprofit.com? where he puts up a subscriber newssheet called Four Legged Lottery.
    He actually voices a lot of things that we cannot say here, or would be in trouble for saying so.
    Thanks Phil,

    I'll have a sqiz.

  7. #407
    Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Location
    The Gap
    Occupation
    Retired
    Posts
    14,223
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think it’s $100 for 6 months ��
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

  8. #408
    Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thanks Phil,

    I'll have a sqiz.
    Hi Dan.
    We have followed PP for years. We are big fans. And if I wanted to say what I wanted to say about things, I would be breaking rocks!!!

  9. #409
    Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Location
    Hunter Valley NSW Australia
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Posts
    1,162
    Horses
    No Stars
    Thanks folks had a sqiz at PP today but to be blunt, if something doesn't look right I think asking a question is reasonable if you are not making claims and/statements. each to their own and I know some people are are gun shy for good reason.

    Cheers,

    Dan

  10. #410
    Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thanks folks had a sqiz at PP today but to be blunt, if something doesn't look right I think asking a question is reasonable if you are not making claims and/statements. each to their own and I know some people are are gun shy for good reason.

    Cheers,

    Dan
    Spot on. Hahaha

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts