Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Franco Jamar

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons

Franco Jamar

Excellent run by Franco Jamar. Hes still in cruise mode

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Excellent run by Franco Jamar. Hes still in cruise mode
    Another very good Courage colt.

Like Courage it seems to me the faster they run the better they go. They seem to keep running fast sectionals and keep going.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Franco Jamar has always been a favourite of mine and I have watched his progress through the ranks with interest. To me and I am sure a lot of other people, he has always had a X factor and now that he is in a place where mile racing is staged I am sure he will "blossom".
    Yes LOC, the Courages do like speed. Most of them have a high cruising speed. One of the better ones I have trained lately was a courage filly and she could leave the gate on a wing and just keep on going. Unfortunately she suffered a back injury whilst being spelled but is now being bred off.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Ray, sorry to hear about your Courage mare's injury. Which sire are you sending her to ?

Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Hey David,
    I only leased the filly and she went back to her owner who put her to Artsplace but I am not sure what else he has mated her with. I think he may have leased her to others for breeding. Her brother is Jaccka Singh.

triplev123
    A bit of triva, I'm sure it was Jaccka Singh who won the first race at Menangle the day it re-opened and he beat Mega Alexander if I recall correctly.

Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Yes I think you're right. I remember everyone was saying how he had the track record ! Like driving/training the first race winner of the first race meeting of the season. Premiership leader!

+ Reply to Thread