+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Western Australia

Senior Member Colt Jasper will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Daniel Walsh
    Occupation
    Social worker
    Thanks Mike/Mal (pick your favourite LL brother). He went super! Dropped him off on June 7 last year so he has been in work for 9 months and still racing well (Kudos to the trainer, perfect drive too). He passed the 100k mark last night too, although this didn’t stop him kicking the cart numerous times pre and post race (which he does every week). Sidebar- Suzi was on her best behaviour last night too.

The win will pay for my treatment re my recently self diagnosed standing start, your horse starts favourite after galloping last week, anxiety disorder!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Ha ha Kev , but its fun.
    We sing on the road again as well!!

Real Name
    Daniel Walsh
    Occupation
    Social worker
    Last years Nullarbor didn’t really capture me but this years race is shaping up to be a fascinating event with the inclusion of Catch A Wave into the field. The questions are how is he currently going? (How good was Triple Eight!), can he run a fast 2500 metres?, will he get around a 800 metre track ? etc.

Hopefully this years race won’t be so late and, fingers crossed, the weather will be kinder than it was last year. At the very least it will be great to see one of the best horses to travel to WA in many years.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He is a good inclusion but over 2500 and with his inconsistency, I would be backing against him
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know Q4 was 26 secs last Saturday but you would be wanting CAW to be winning the rematch this Saturday

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...24#MXM30032401
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Daniel Walsh
    Occupation
    Social worker
    You would think CAW would have to win to justify the trip. Not the greatest lead up to a 2500 metre race either. Mind you there are very few lead up mobile FFA races over the 2500 metres apart from a couple of country cups over here at the moment.

HAT will also be an interesting runner re The Nullarbor.

(Anyone wanting a punt on GP please note they start racing two hours early because of the football I guess. Full day Friday - Stations of the Cross , footy and the trots!)

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The Wave will be arriving early enough to race at GP the week before the Nulla so he will be going 1720m, 2130m, 2500m but draws for him and St Louis will be everything

https://www.harness.org.au/media-roo...?news_id=64654
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread