Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Why are the replays so slow to go up in Vic?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That is why I was anxious for the replays as I heard about our man Luke providing a bit of extra entertainment - he is a first class caller

The fact that the replays are STILL NOT UP suggests someone is asleep on the job
    Last edited by Messenger; 04-06-2023 at 06:24 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Probably getting paid double time on Easter Sunday, I hope the Warragul team haven't knocked off without putting up the replays for the last half of the card
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They are getting bloody worse!

It is 3hrs since R1 at Melton tonight and No Replays are up

I am sure people are being paid to do this - how do you keep your job when you are so crap at it?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    HRV report that there are Internet problems at Melton tonight.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Up now
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I cannot get Fields/Results for any Vic meets right now much less a replay (just tonight's Bendigo is all I want) - some weird message 'Access Denied: Rate Limit Exceeded'
    Funny because you can get Form Guide

Anybody else?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I cannot get Fields/Results for any Vic meets right now much less a replay (just tonight's Bendigo is all I want) - some weird message 'Access Denied: Rate Limit Exceeded'

Anybody else?
    Was the same here trying to get the Bathurst fields last night. Came good about half way through the program for me, though talking with the daughter later it had stayed offline all the way through.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

Anybody else?
    Yep, me. It wasn't just a Victorian issue though. I couldn't access Tassie fields and got the same message.

+ Reply to Thread