Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the replays so slow to go up in Vic?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They're all up now on HRV and HRA but strangely nothing on TAB - maybe that is why there are no Odds with the results
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I reckon it is a first for the TAB to have no results up for our metro Saturday night meet 2 days after the event (I saw them for some of the early races on the night because it was the go to what with the HRV site being down)
    I put in a complain with the TAB on Sunday morning, it will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to wake up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    The matter needs a widespread explanation from both RISE and Tabcorp.

I didn't watch any races due to being put in hospital for a weekend. I couldn't understand what was going on when I had enough peace and quiet to look up results. There wasn't any.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Replays are getting put up on HRA/HRV faster of late . Thumbs up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thumbs Down, still too slow - I missed R1 at Kilmore - 70 mins later I am still waiting for the replay to go up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Footy is over, go looking for Melton replays and only have up to R4 on offer - R5 was 2hrs ago so it is simply not good enough
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No replays up for today's Maryborough Cup meet and yet the TAB has them - I just don't get it????
    (it seems to me that it happens a bit for Maryborough)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal Speedy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Patrick Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    No replays up for today's Maryborough Cup meet and yet the TAB has them - I just don't get it????
    (it seems to me that it happens a bit for Maryborough)
    It is well known that there is no service or network coverage at Maryborough. The TAB get their vision from the sky feed then have the luxury of uploading it from their office/HQ which is probably in the middle of Sydney/Melbourne with super fast internet.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Patrick, interesting. Mediatec would be the only ones providing the feed so you are saying that the following from HRV (post 1) does not apply as the TAB record and upload themselves from the live feed

The replays for Vic are up on the TAB and I have been told by HRV that HRV and Mediatec send the replays to both the TAB and harness.org.au SO when the replays are not up, it is a RISE/website fault
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    As for the replays not being up on HRA/HRV, I think there is more to it than internet reception when they are still not up at 11 the next morning
    (I will be sure to note my internet signal, next time I am at Maryborough)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread