Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2022

Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    43 still listed, I see a couple of them listed for other races on the program. I want last ranked Fides to get up there - to give connections the option to run him. I am not sure he could see out series but with the right draw he could win on the first night
    Mattie Craven left his run too late with Fides - final contenders announced - https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...ady-to-rumble/

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Bolt For Brilliance draws 1, Majestuoso draws 2 = Blessed
    Better Eclipse 1 in his heat while Act Now 7 in his heat could be tricky
    NSW's biggest contenders Expensive Ego, Spirit Of St Louis, Majestic Cruiser and I Cast No Shadow all had little luck

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=BA261122
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Black Princes movements will be crucial to Act Nows succuss

While not really a slight on Moran, Quinlan or Pitt because all good drivers I can't help but think Nathan Jack going into the series currently without a drive could be detrimental to the Stewart stables chances. Noting K Gath has Tango Tara Jack is probably next cab off the rank, I wonder if he gets a drive in the first round of heats somewhere.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There are several with speed inside of Act Now, I wonder whether they will consider driving for a sit - the trouble with that is, he may end up last
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Barrier stats are interesting for Ballarat
    These are of course for No Sprint Lane whereas there will be on Saturday
    1 No advantage
    2 Incredibly poor
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Mona Mia now gets a start!
    Has not won for a year but better credentialled than last years winner and some of the trotters
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    HRV bullied into 3x trotters heats due to 'depth of trotters' but only two horses in each heat are single figures.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think you might be right Brendan
    We could almost have got away with 2 heats of pacers
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Heat 1.
    He wouldn't be crossed if he wants to lead, but of some minor concern would be something gassing him early in order for him to hold that lead. Regardless Pitt should be able to adjust to any challenges. Focus Stride and Wolf Stride will need some tarmac at some stage but aren't without a hope of picking up place points however the place points should be going to Act Now who hopefully doesn't experience too tough a run and Expensive Ego. I don't think you could back anything though unless its an interest bet on the Stride horses.

Heat 2.
    Tango Tara should do enough to hold out Bettor Call Me who I think once doesn't find the pegs will find it hard. BBTB isn't known for gate speed so Zuess Bromac should get across easy enough. Whether thats to cross Tango Tara, or to let Alta Orlando go and then cross won't matter, Zuess Bromac should end up getting an easy lead and from there he's going to be mighty tough to run down and is probably the win bet of the heats. Majestic Cruiser could end up in a precarious spot from that draw (especially if Stewards warn drivers and take appropriate action about blatant cheating) while Spirit of St Louis is probably a little suspect with that draw. Trifectas mainly around Zuess and Honolua and neglecting Cruiser/Louis could be a play here.

Heat 3
    Better Eclipse has great gate speed so should hold up. Like a Wildfire improved last start but before that hadn't been at his best since the Brisbane trip so prepared to risk here. Torrid Saint has shown enough that leaders back he will run a place. May be a little hard to get into the race but I Cast No Shadow and Narutac Prince (underrated horse) place hopes.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How are we going to get West Aussies to come if we always give them the visitors draw
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread