Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2022

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It sounds pretty feasible to me Brendan

Having a look at the way the race times jump around for the meeting you can see that even on our premier night Sky1 cannot make us a priority

I drove past Melton at 1pm today and there was a traffic jam on the turn off - saw a sign that said Public Event, too early for Inter to be the cause AND I hope the event is all over now as there have been problems getting into the track on big nights
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not long home and the weather looks threatening at the Gap but I think the beautiful weather should continue at Melton
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It looks like Act Now might start favourite as he is into $3 and Honolua is out to about $4
    Plenty of money for Ego too as he is into $5.50 (no money for Louis or Shadow)

One thing against Act Now is barrier 3's terrible record (worst of first 9 slots
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    On TrotsVision Dan's calls sound terrible tonight - they sound alright on racing.com BUT the picture quality of racing.com is ordinary compared to Vision

The crowd shots on racing.com look promising
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No Brittany interviews for anyone except Sky by the look of it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The coverage could do with a female, we have 3 men on the panel, 2 men wandering around for interviews, we even had Bruce McVaney, the legends series they are showing has 3 male legends and Rob Auber doing the interview
    3 races down and I think we have seen Shannon O'Sullivan once
    The wandering interview with Bruce McVaney was cringe-worthy when after interviewing Greg Sugars, they mentioned Jess Tubbs is the trainer and then WALKED RIGHT PAST HER
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The coverage could do with a female, we have 3 men on the panel, 2 men wandering around for interviews, we even had Bruce McVaney, the legends series they are showing has 3 male legends and Rob Auber doing the interview
    3 races down and I think we have seen Shannon O'Sullivan once
    The wandering interview with Bruce McVaney was cringe-worthy when after interviewing Greg Sugars, they mentioned Jess Tubbs is the trainer and then WALKED RIGHT PAST HER
    I think they had a script to get to Sugars and Justice being ex SA (McAvaney home state) and then Stewart being leading trainer. McAvaney did say congratulations to her.

aussiebreno
    Despite having the option to not race and back up from the tough ID series, Longfellow clearly didn't back up. Got to the chair easy and they didn't run along very quick but he had nothing to give in the straight. All horses are different but if the signs during the week pointed to him being right to back up, it makes you wonder how the others from the stable are going to go.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The best horse wins the trotters final - congratulations Just Believe. I cannot think of a driver I would rather have than Greg Sugars

Brittany was outstanding on Majestic Harry. 5th is what she realistically dreamed of and she did it (I had a little something on him at $33 the place after he got his Golden Ticket)
    Financially it seems a little out of whack that the winner collects $142,500 and fifth gets $6,250
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-10-2022 at 10:41 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The best horse wins the trotters final - congratulations Just Believe. I cannot think of a driver I would rather have than Greg Sugars

Brittany was outstanding on Majestic Harry. 5th is what she realistically dreamed of and she did it (I had a little something on him at $33 the place after he got his Golden Ticket)
    Financially it seems a little out of whack that the winner collects $142,500 and fifth gets $6,250
    Agree. Good to see a result where the best horse wins.

+ Reply to Thread