Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2022

aussiebreno
    Somewhat of a correction Honolua Bay now into $17. (Magnificent Storm also into $21)

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is an interesting market Brendan
    Fav Rock N Roll Doo = $4.50, the stable have said he is not running
    2nd Fav Expensive Ego = $6.50, has not been in form and has not won a Gp1 since May 1, 2021
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Even being conservative, that’s four of the top six or eight horses in this part of the world already missing from the Inter Dominion pacing series.

That’s disappointing and unthinkable in years gone by.

It simply cannot continue.

Before we talk about possible solutions, why is this happening?

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/the...nter-dominion/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Even being conservative, that’s four of the top six or eight horses in this part of the world already missing from the Inter Dominion pacing series.

That’s disappointing and unthinkable in years gone by.

It simply cannot continue.

Before we talk about possible solutions, why is this happening?

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/the...nter-dominion/
    Poor programming for the series, tradionally held late summer or early autumn, and very poor stakemoney for a series of such great stature and history ��

aussiebreno
    Act Now reminding everyone why many rated him Austs best 3yo . Possibly his best win at this top level as he didnt just get to use his gate speed. Showed plenty of ticker down the straight. TAB asleep and $51 still available.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Act Now reminding everyone why many rated him Austs best 3yo . Possibly his best win at this top level as he didnt just get to use his gate speed. Showed plenty of ticker down the straight. TAB asleep and $51 still available.
    This is ridiculous that Act Now is still $51 with TAB.

12 months ago Act Now won the Breeders Crown at $2.25 while Rock N Roll Doo started $126 in the race. A month before that in the Derby Act Now win with Rock n Roll Doo finishing last.

Act Now was a little disappointing in his Menangle runs but he has shown he is back. The market last week only had him narrowly higher priced than Better Eclipse. Better Eclipse $10 for Inter but Act Now $51.

Mid post I've just checked other agencies and Ladbrokes have him $15 and Sportsbet $11. So clearly that price reflects the true form. The crux of the issue may be nobody is paying attention and/or betting into these markets.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The promotion immediately sparked an investigation from Liquor and Gaming NSW to determine if Betr was illegally inducing people to gamble.

Liquor and Gaming may come looking for you Brendan

The last statement must be true as everything being computer driven would spark a reduction
    (I will check with my insider when he comes home from taking my granddaughter swimming)

My gallops insiders have always teased me that we are irrelevant - is this further proof?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    From someone who does it for a living - they would be monitored so nobody is betting into these markets or on this horse
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you think he is going to stay in the race and you think he will be a contender, you had better snap it up so that you can lay him at half the odds and make 50% on your money
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno

Talking

Gallops market would have changed within 5 minutes.

Obviously my betting budget with a mortgage and wife wasn't enough to make a dent haha! I've reshuffled the budget and imposed a self ban for a while and upped my stake...I think we will see a change in the market soon. The important thing is he has went from ranked well down the bottom to ranked 28 so is all but guaranteed a spot in the heats now.

As you said, lay off opportunity exists.

+ Reply to Thread