Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2022

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I see JB also failed to read the media releases

BETTOR CALL ME (2) who will relish the suck run he seems certain to receive from what will now be the pole marking draw.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I had hoped the nice weather we have finally got, may have held up for Ballarat tonight but the change/showers is just about at Halls Gap and we are only 1˝hrs from Ballarat so they may need a bit of luck
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Serious rain here but we are the Gap
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Looking at the empty outdoor areas as JB wanders around on TrotsVision, I am worried that that downpour could not have come at a worse time for determining whether many locals decide to come tonight
    I reckon it is a goer as Halls Gap has had blue skys and sunshine for the last half hour
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Well thank god that travesty of a sport is over. 3x gallopers first 100m of first heat, false start 2nd heat, $2 fave gallops 3rd heat. Large 20m+ margins to most horses when they were still 3.5seconds outside track record.
    Highlights were Bolt for Brilliance put in a ripper, first two across the line in first heat lived up to hype and Brittany Graham snagging leaders back and Herbertson showing initiative after the fave galloped were good drives in the third heat. Not sure how many horses have went from last in a NR70-100 to winning a ID heat! Hopefully a thing of signs to come this series for Jodi Quinlan !

aussiebreno
    Act now!!!!!!!!!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We could have got $8 Breno!
    They are raving about Expensive Ego BUT why not consider that Act Now could beat him again if he had his back or the lead
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I see JB also failed to read the media releases

BETTOR CALL ME (2) who will relish the suck run he seems certain to receive from what will now be the pole marking draw.
    And Hamilton saying the 2 scratching will help Alta Orlando cross. Ahh hello one has gone to the front

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    We could have got $8 Breno!
    They are raving about Expensive Ego BUT why not consider that Act Now could beat him again if he had his back or the lead
    My thoughts exactly. Winner win for a reason.

aussiebreno
    They were referencing Louis back row draw and Hamilton alluded McCarthys driving will be fine...too bad Lukes not driving him...
    They also consistently bag Honolua Bay. Think that will backfire at some stage

+ Reply to Thread