Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2022

aussiebreno
    Backfired straight away. Can we get two worse form analysts offering their opinion?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Sure did
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    But they are good presenters. Last time/Vic Cup they had JB in studio with them doing the analysis
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The Stewart stable in the background tonight and yet 2/2 heats - can Wildfire or Narutac make it three
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Looking at the empty outdoor areas as JB wanders around on TrotsVision, I am worried that that downpour could not have come at a worse time for determining whether many locals decide to come tonight
    I reckon it is a goer as Halls Gap has had blue skys and sunshine for the last half hour
    Looking at the drone shots they are showing us of the parade ring and the public area in front of it - last time I was at Ballarat for a big night (Derby heats a couple of years back?), this alfresco area was packed with people but I cannot see anyone in those drone shots
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Heat 1.
    He wouldn't be crossed if he wants to lead, but of some minor concern would be something gassing him early in order for him to hold that lead. Regardless Pitt should be able to adjust to any challenges. Focus Stride and Wolf Stride will need some tarmac at some stage but aren't without a hope of picking up place points however the place points should be going to Act Now who hopefully doesn't experience too tough a run and Expensive Ego. I don't think you could back anything though unless its an interest bet on the Stride horses.
    After thinking Mach Dan would win and Act Now and Ego would pick up the place points I wasn't far wrong, but Act Now and Ego decided to run almighty races and cement themselves as easily part of the top 5 horses in the series. Hard to be disappointed with Mach Dan running just outside track record just found two stars tonight

Heat 2.
    Tango Tara should do enough to hold out Bettor Call Me who I think once doesn't find the pegs will find it hard. BBTB isn't known for gate speed so Zuess Bromac should get across easy enough. Whether thats to cross Tango Tara, or to let Alta Orlando go and then cross won't matter, Zuess Bromac should end up getting an easy lead and from there he's going to be mighty tough to run down and is probably the win bet of the heats. Majestic Cruiser could end up in a precarious spot from that draw (especially if Stewards warn drivers and take appropriate action about blatant cheating) while Spirit of St Louis is probably a little suspect with that draw. Trifectas mainly around Zuess and Honolua and neglecting Cruiser/Louis could be a play here.
    Trifecta around Zuess and Honolua was the right play but Cruiser managed to get out into the running line to spoil the result. Honolua and Cruiser the two to take out of it, Zuess slightly disappointing. Louis shows at this level he needs things to go right

Heat 3
    Better Eclipse has great gate speed so should hold up. Like a Wildfire improved last start but before that hadn't been at his best since the Brisbane trip so prepared to risk here. Torrid Saint has shown enough that leaders back he will run a place. May be a little hard to get into the race but I Cast No Shadow and Narutac Prince (underrated horse) place hopes. Better Eclipse did his job winning but AGs spoiled the place party with Narutac 2nd, Shadow 4th and Torrid Saint 5th. Right call to risk Wildfire. Probably the weakest heat and we'll find out a bit more about a few of these in the next round of heats
    Wrap up

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    and congratulations to Anne on an Inter heat win!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How weak is the 2nd heat on Tuesday!
    Unlucky for Act Now - if he draws front over the short distance he simply wins

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...22#SPM29112201
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Heat 4 looks a pretty simple Tri but the market has found them. Mach Dan should be crossing, I Cast No Shadow and Luke will be happy to death seat with Ego. Which order they finish in who knows. Act Now has drawn horrible and will find a plethora of horses such as Black Prince, Wolf Stride, Like a Wildfire and Zuess Bromac hard to get past over the sprint trip from back there so the win night 1 was crucial. Ego the place $1.54 looks well overs on last nights run but how much trust he has given a few past flops in past 12 months to invest a worthwhile amount I don't know.

Heat 5 Tactically interesting, and probably weakest, heat here. If I was BBTB I would be trying to lead. Showed some gate speed last night and if he hands up he risks landing too far back on the marker line because I think the first horse to greet him will be Nuratac who they like to drive with a sit. Spirit of St Louis should be able to work across to the chair, and it usually takes a good one to beat him home if he's close to the action but I think these are probably the 2nd raters, so this is his heat for the taking. $2.80 currently available. $4.84 place for BBTB.

Heat 6
    On first glance it looks like Better Eclipse leads, Honolua Bay sits outside him. But then you said Alta Orlando on the front line. Better Eclipse may actually be one horse that can still hold him out though. Majestic Cruiser a shocker of a draw, Cam Hart has some thinking to do but should still pick up enough handy points. Think I'll sit out of this heat.

aussiebreno
    Ego, Mach Dan, Honolua Bay, Better Eclipse and even Naruatac Prince should cement their place in the final field here.

Act Now, Majestic Cruiser, Spirit of St Louis, I Cast No Shadow should get themselves very close.

Zuess Bromac, Black Prince, Alta Orlando could be right on the periphery as well but a few others could join them.

+ Reply to Thread