Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vic Cup Carnival including Derby and Oaks

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you look at extra ground covered for 2nd to 6th in the Derby (Race 6) in the Sectionals
    Then you could make a case for all of them in comparison to Leap To Fame
    The mathematics is a bit challenging to accept
    (The Blue is 'supposedly' how far they would have been in front of him if they all ran the same course)
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I think the result has been blown out of proportion with expectation now on Doo. It was just about the slowest Vic Cup at Melton while Honolua Bay worked early and got beat less than a length. Doo ID fave, Honolua $26 doesnt add up to me. Ego stopped in Better Eclipse/Copy That face so how they were mathematically supposed to reaccelerate and win I don't know how. Even those two are $12+ in the ID. I'm not sure any proof was garnered that any of the four are better or worse than each other. Three starts back despite the draws Doo was $34 and Bay was $2.25. It seems a pretty big overcorrection to me.
    Confirmed big overs Honolua Bay!

aussiebreno
    Gets even crazier looking at the Hunter Cup result the difference between RNR Who and Honolua Bay

+ Reply to Thread