+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speed figures victorian harness racing

Hybrid View

Junior Member Foal DBL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    DAVID BOYD
    Occupation
    Retired
    I have been into Harness Web and found that it does not have individual mile rates for each horse; only for the winner.
    That's OK because I have developed my methodology for calculating Speed figures ( they could also be called speed ratings) and I am really happy with it.
    Just remains to keep working on it for a few more months and then I will be ready to hit the TAB and win some money. I hope!
    Thanks for your input and help, much appreciated
    DBL

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I t does show individual mile rates for each horse in a particular race not sure which part you are looking at .
    You have to go to Horse - then performance and will show you the time.
    eg ate Race Code Pl Driver Stake Start Distance HCP My MR BTN Stewards
    31/01/2010 QPC31011006 1 G Lang $3,375 MS 1690m FT Fr2 2:04.097 GS L RG WI 1
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL View Post
    I have been into Harness Web and found that it does not have individual mile rates for each horse; only for the winner.
    That's OK because I have developed my methodology for calculating Speed figures ( they could also be called speed ratings) and I am really happy with it.
    Just remains to keep working on it for a few more months and then I will be ready to hit the TAB and win some money. I hope!
    Thanks for your input and help, much appreciated
    DBL
    Click on the race code and it will bring up the field.Click on the horse you want then go to performance at the bottom of the page it will then give you the mile rate for this race as well as all it's other starts.

+ Reply to Thread