Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should Qinny be favorite for Inter Final

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    http://www.harness.org.au/video/wa/GPM21101106.wmv

Check this out. That horse is far from one dimensional. Drives like the Miracle Mile were a brain fart from Jr.
    He won't have Fast Play and Aussie Reactor chasing him though he will have Feelgood and Auckland Reactor.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Yeah he was in the death in 54 flat off a 27 Q2 and still finished off in 58. whats he going to do from the ace. I'll take $3 from 1, mail me if that happens : )

aussiebreno
    Yeah he was in the death in 54 flat off a 27 Q2 and still finished off in 58. whats he going to do from the ace. I'll take $3 from 1, mail me if that happens : )
    That's what I mean. He is $2.10 currently and I'd take that from 2-9. But from #1 I'd be wanting better odds eg $3.

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    As for being pressured by Smoken Up if he led. They wouldn't kill their chances on Smoken Up trying to beat one horse. When Smoken Up has parked for his big wins eg outside Blackie in the Miracle Mile he was rated. Sushi Sushi worked for the better part of a lap at Ballarat before Smoken Up who trailed through nice got to his outside and tried to eyeball him. How did that work out ? If you've the draw to lead a race like the ID with a horse like ITMQ you don't look back.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Hey Robert, I hope ITMQ starts a very short fav, it will be nice to actually back Smoken Up for the first time in the whole series. Haven't looked at the market yet but I reckon Smoken Up will be around 5/2

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Hey Robert, I hope ITMQ starts a very short fav, it will be nice to actually back Smoken Up for the first time in the whole series. Haven't looked at the market yet but I reckon Smoken Up will be around 5/2
    For the young ones that is $3.50 right? He is $2.80 in some places, $2.70 in others.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Yep Brendan, thats correct.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    As for being pressured by Smoken Up if he led. They wouldn't kill their chances on Smoken Up trying to beat one horse. When Smoken Up has parked for his big wins eg outside Blackie in the Miracle Mile he was rated. Sushi Sushi worked for the better part of a lap at Ballarat before Smoken Up who trailed through nice got to his outside and tried to eyeball him. How did that work out ? If you've the draw to lead a race like the ID with a horse like ITMQ you don't look back.
    I doubt they will go forward on ITMQ, there will be enough jostling for positions by the horses drawn inside.......SU has to go forward at the start, ITMQ will ease early, and hopefully cut a couple out, and sit one out, waiting to pounce.......like a "nuclear warhead".......

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    I doubt they will go forward on ITMQ, there will be enough jostling for positions by the horses drawn inside.......SU has to go forward at the start, ITMQ will ease early, and hopefully cut a couple out, and sit one out, waiting to pounce.......like a "nuclear warhead".......
    That was an old post before the draw when guys were debating ITMQ from PP1. Mr Feelgood has it and he's going to lead throughout.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    That was an old post before the draw when guys were debating ITMQ from PP1. Mr Feelgood has it and he's going to lead throughout.
    I hope he holds the lead, it will make ITMQ'S task easier!

+ Reply to Thread