Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lift your game: Melton

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    I agree Leigh. HRV are well aware of the issues at Melton, however continue to stick their head in the sand and pretend every things okay. It is not too much to expect after a lifetime involvement to savour and celebrate every win, especially as it balances out the disappointments that all owners and breeders have. As for racing at "headquarters " you can race there for $1500 now; believe me it ain't special. Give me Ballarat any day!
    Hi Anne. Firstly congrats on the win. Went super! My young fella and i both there friday nite and both of us commented on timing of your race. Shouldnt have been the last. But they did have all them breed 4 speed races on so maybe thats why. Agree Ballarat the best!

Barry, the owners room now up in the green box on finish line. Great veiwing but a little too small given the number of people that now frequent it. They have limited budget i guess but they try their best. My comments maybe not relevant coz we'd go to broken hill in a snowstorm watch our horse
    race.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Barry, the owners room now up in the green box on finish line. Great veiwing but a little too small given the number of people that now frequent it. They have limited budget i guess but they try their best. My comments maybe not relevant coz we'd go to broken hill in a snowstorm watch our horse
    race.
    Ha ha
    See it's been way too long - I'll have to ring my trainer and tell him, bit overdue for another winner at Melton aren't we? I haven't even seen the new owners room!

+ Reply to Thread