Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad

Stallion Station?

Watching a race at the Gold Coast and see an advert on wall coming into home straight for Stallion Station. Surely not the defunct Stallion Station? Have a big bone to pick with them if they are back in business.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    G'day Emma,
    They've been gone for a while now. I think that's a stark reflection of how hard it is to get new sponsors.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Emma the name "Stallion Station" has gone but the people behind it are still involved in harness racing, you now have to tell us what upset you.

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    Main reason was the banner was in shades of blue, Stallion Station as far as I can recollect had golds and perhaps red? Or mibbe got that wrong? (When we found out that the semen had changed to another sire, they were already in fold mode and there was no-one to talk to. If the filly turns out great we will be praising the mishap, but if she is a dud?) She has been duly named to tell the story

+ Reply to Thread