Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zac butcher

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons

Zac butcher

Well done Zac for the past season and good stuff on the way you celebrated - shame they had to fine you $500 - , One of the few times harness racing gets on mainline TV news in a postive manner
    You can't beat enthusiastic youth!! Great for the game.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Considering the last piece of Harness Racing suited to Main line television news was the incident involving Frank Cooney.
    IMO Mr Butchers antics warranted a more serious charge.

How about "Actions bring Harness Racing into disrepute."

Whilst Harness racing allows leeway for celebratory gestures not afforded in thoroughbred racing Mr Butchers actions were "Over the top".

mark diegutis
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Considering the last piece of Harness Racing suited to Main line television news was the incident involving Frank Cooney.

Whilst Harness racing allows leeway for celebratory gestures not afforded in thoroughbred racing Mr Butchers actions were "Over the top".

And John Tabone in Qld.

Tabone Update & Fundraising
    20 July 2012

John Tabone’s injuries are as you will appreciate quite staggering.
    His face requires re-construction and he’s had substantial amounts of blood transfusion.
    Regardless of your involvement in the sport, whether it be as trainers, stable hands, owners, or patrons, we are all touched by one of our family being traumatised as a result of this accident which has left John in this critical condition.

Trish

mark diegutis

Thats the most stupid peice of lunacy I've ever seen in racing , but unfortunately he has one of those last names that are "untouchable" . $500 fine . HRNZ have now become a joke !

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    where is my post gone?

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    if you play the man and not the ball thats where your posts will go

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I read that post and didn't really see much in it at all. If you are going to delete that, than surely Mark's (sorry about dobbing you in Mark, no malice in it I promise!) comments about 'untouchable' Butcher surname is an instant delete as well. We can't just have the double standard for forum members and non-forum members.

Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You've got to be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh well that is that for me guys. It's been nice knowing ya all.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I read that post and didn't really see much in it at all. If you are going to delete that, than surely Mark's (sorry about dobbing you in Mark, no malice in it I promise!) comments about 'untouchable' Butcher surname is an instant delete as well. We can't just have the double standard for forum members and non-forum members.
    There are no double standards applying here.
    If you read it and didn't see much in it that's fair enough for you. I read it and can continue to read it over and over.
    The post which has been deleted was in no way any type of response to the issue being discussed on this thread. Rather it was a direct personal attack on my person, character and integrity. Mr Fidow does not know me any more than any of the other people on here who are only a name with no face. That is a classic case of libel. As it is a blatant breach of the Harnesslink forum rules it has been deleted.

The post of Mark's is IMO not a direct attack on the Butcher name but rather an attack on HRNZ corporate body for the way it has handled a situation. For Mark's information as a small correction the issue of penalty is one for the JCA (another corporate body). The HRNZ stewards sought a much higher penalty.
    Last edited by teecee; 08-01-2012 at 11:25 PM.

aussiebreno
    There are no double standards applying here.
    If you read it and didn't see much in it that's fair enough for you. I read it and can continue to read it over and over. Well obviously I don't have that luxury to read it again.
    The post which has been deleted was in no way any type of response to the issue being discussed on this thread. Incorrect. Whether you agree with Dons opinion or not, he stated good on the young fellow for bringing the sport into this century. Much more on topic than the last couple posts of mine lol! Rather it was a direct personal attack on my person, character and integrity. I see you are deeply disturbed, maybe you've been attacked in the past and have built up emotion (I don't know and I hope not), but really from an outsider point of view it wasn't that bad. I sure hope moving forward my own posts aren't modded in the same stance. In another thread as soon as I read some comments towards VVV I knew straight away it wasn't on (which is why this is probably now rule of the week - VVV has a youtube vid for that I'm pretty sure!!) yet Don's post was rather timid, imo. Definetely not worthy of a carefully scripted media release anyway. Mr Fidow does not know me any more than any of the other people on here who are only a name with no face. That is a classic case of libel. As it is a blatant breach of the Harnesslink forum rules it has been deleted. Brb suing my grade seven classmate for defamation because he said I hadn't reached puberty.

The post of Mark's is IMO not a direct attack on the Butcher name but rather an attack on HRNZ corporate body for the way it has handled a situation. For Mark's information as a small correction the issue of penalty is one for the JCA (another corporate body). The HRNZ stewards sought a much higher penalty.
    So as long as I don't point the finger at a mod in particular I can call the moderating team a joke (not that I would want to - this is a great forum!) and thats ok because its a group/corporate body? Somebody, an individual, came to that decision of $500.
    Not that I am for deleting Marks comment, just bemused at the amount of previous posts of mine that should have been deleted if Dons got deleted! My post count would drop significantly!!!

+ Reply to Thread