Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: This made me laugh...

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    No need to be sorry Dot. In your world, yes, I've no doubt that is indeed the case. I take it that you have no doubt landed upon your head on a number of occasions then?...you know, way back before Pony Clubbers instituted a mandatory wearing of Skull Caps. The reason I ask is not to intrude but rather in an effort to somehow reconcile that bit where you linked women getting the vote, aparthied & so on with a change in the rules which govern steroid use in race horses. To the casual observer it strongly suggests previous episodes of cranial trauma.
    I hate to dissappoint you VVV but whilst I hit the ground on many an occasion I was always very good at protecting my head, with or without helmet, never so much as a concussion let alone any worse head injury. My thoughts are clear, its a shame the same cannot be said for yours.

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Dot & Jaimie,

Your personal tirades on each other have hijacked many a topic on here, please don't let mine be other. The topic here is Bankstowns media release. Take your bravado stories and tit for tat rubbish elsewhere!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Fair call. Mitch, in light of recent events I fear I must henceforth resign as Super Moderator 1st Class with Honours & Bells & Whistles. Moments of private reflection have revealed that the power to edit and to delete is all corrupting & it may well soon get the better of me thus justifying Lee's sense of moral outrage...and that I simply could not abide. I must also confess to currently entertaining rather dastardly thoughts of abusing my position. You see, I'd dearly like to quietly edit a great many of Dot's posts so that they make more sense but no doubt posts with coherent lines of thought eminating from that particular source would be spotted as ring ins almost immediately. Jules, please... if you will, return me to the trenches whereupon I may commence to sling shit with total abandon. My time at HQ is at an end.
    Last edited by Triple V; 08-06-2012 at 01:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread