Thread: Vision

Hybrid View

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The Kiwis have got the right formula in my opinion, the split screen.... close up on the lower half and full field ( or there abouts) on the upper. IMO the best way to watch it if you cant be on course.
    Spot on! thats really what I was alluding to.Why in this day and age we cant have the best vision available for all concerned just surprises me.The football codes know how important vision is and have been proactive in implementing new dimensions for the viewing public.Understandably there are more intracacies in that game but surely we can showcase harness racing in the best possible way by having the best vision.

Cheers K

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Spot on! thats really what I was alluding to.Why in this day and age we cant have the best vision available for all concerned just surprises me.The football codes know how important vision is and have been proactive in implementing new dimensions for the viewing public.Understandably there are more intracacies in that game but surely we can showcase harness racing in the best possible way by having the best vision.

Cheers K
    Fully agree that NZ is good.Problem here is that the broadcasts are a monopoly and if you don't like it,get stuffed.

+ Reply to Thread