Thread: Rocknroll Hanover vs Rocknroll Heaven

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Fullerton,
    Pepper Tree are better to deal with.IMO
    Do Warwick Stud have anyone there that knows what they are doing?-re stallion management?
    Last edited by justdoit; 02-18-2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: stallion management?

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Thanks Just, well that also maybe considered when choosing between the two.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullerton View Post
    Who is the better farm to deal with Warwick Stud or Pepper Tree?
    Can I take the 5th on that?

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Come on triplev123 no taking the 5th here.LoL

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Cowards Castle

buster
    who is he married to that got him rock n roll hanover

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If Warwick Farm are to be successfull in standing RNH they will need to make sure there management and there team are more than up to scratch. RNH could easily serve 300 in Aus/N.Z so there's going to be a lot of semen transport, bookings, general enquire's. At present they stand 3 stallions who would of got around 200 mare's between them so this will be a step up. I'm sure they've looked into all this before they wen't ahead with it, so i hope all works out good for them.

Peppertree Farm will be busy next year with there stallions as this past season they served a combined 470+ mare's and later this year with the arrival of Rocknroll heaven they could shoot to the 700 mark and with things looking healthier in n.s.w that could even be more.

Hi Buster
    what do you mean by your last post.

Junior Member Foal ten4foru will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rod Fort
    Warwick stud is better to deal with.In all my dealings with luke at warwick stud it has been first class and he always anwsers his phone and if he doesnt he will ring back within 5 minutes. i am pretty sure he and his team know what they is doing. I have never had any trouble with them getting my mares in foal every year. Iam sure if you send your mares they will be looked after first class.

buster
    mango - as in how on earth did they go from having OSV, P47, and red river.....to the best stallion in the world

nat
    Hi Buster

The same way Pepper Tree did hard graft but in all seriousness some of the big studs would have to much on their plate to handle this horse or they would have to get rid of some stallions. I think the hardest part would be constantly answering the phone saying sorry we are fully booked and packing cooler boxes.

Would had though if anything the good stallions will head to NSW with the current speculation on the racing future

+ Reply to Thread