• < 1 Length

2 11.11%
  • 1-2 Lengths

1 5.56%
  • >2 Lengths

2 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Far Will Im Themightyquinn win by?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    The old cover our arses "ITMQ can win with luck" = no egg on face if he does win.
    But will still be the first to crack eggs should he lose.

Hop on the bandwagon now before its too late fellas. A 1.55 MR last quarter 27.5 from 2 lengths off them. Heard it here first.
    Of course he can win, we are not stupid Brenno, we just think what we think as stated no need to repeat myself. Personally i think there are only about 4-5 horses who cannot win. Its a very wide open race, there are possibilities everywhere. But because as i stated once before you are starstruck or "pu55y whipped" buy a certain little sprinter you cant handle anyone saying he cant win 100%. Chill out brother!
    OK hows this Bren, if ITMQ does decent work in the race, is under the pump and flat out at the top of the big long Menangle straight and then wins, he'll earn my respect.
    But if he sits quiet does nothing, gets an easy cart up until last 200m and outsprints them, then its the same crackers isnt it.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    [QUOTE=Maorisidol;25926]Of course he can win.
    If ITMQ does decent work in the race, is under the pump and flat out at the top of the big long Menangle straight and then wins, he'll earn my respect.
    And He'll earn my respect.
    But if he sits quiet does nothing, gets an easy cart up until last 200m and outsprints them, then ....
    He'll earn my respect there too.
    Three consecutive Interdominions and that elusive Australia East Coast Grand Circuit prize....
    He'll deserve everyone's respect and adulation to go with it.

Only thing that should put some (but not all) off is that NZ beside his name...!!!!!

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Must admit that I hope he can win his third Inter Dom in a row.You would think reading some posts that he's the weakest 3.7 million dollar earner ever.

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Must admit that I hope he can win his third Inter Dom in a row.You would think reading some posts that he's the weakest 3.7 million dollar earner ever.
    Quinny's big problem is the final is in Sydney. In Perth he has a win to starts ratio of 70% while in the eastern states it is 20%. One win in his last 8starts in the east doesn't make good reading. If things go his way of course he can win it but his record in the east would suggest it is going to be a lot tougher than people are saying.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Brenno, your stirring knows no boundarys. Hisgen65 states the obvious, of course IMTQ can win as do I. But he is no moral and nor is Terror To Love. But TTL will be getting all mine and I've spruiked it for long enough and can see no need to change. Lets just hope you and Bob get the overs you are looking for.

Haven't seen the star studded trial that went around at Menangle today, Christen Me beating IMTQ in pretty slick time. Anyone there to give an account of the trial?

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Christen Me 5 back the pegs,popped off round the bend and ran home strongly,ITMQ dropped out to last..long way off the lead early ,got on Pub blitz back as he worked up,pulled three wide around the bend and sprinted home good.To be honest didn't take close note of most of the others but from a WA perspective thought Im Victorious trialled well and MMM was a nice win.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    The old cover our arses "ITMQ can win with luck" = no egg on face if he does win.
    But will still be the first to crack eggs should he lose.

Hop on the bandwagon now before its too late fellas. A 1.55 MR last quarter 27.5 from 2 lengths off them. Heard it here first.
    Sounds good,how does he get to be two off at the quarter?

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Only thing that should put some (but not all) off is that NZ beside his name...!!!!![/QUOTE]

What on earth is that supposed to mean?

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Christen Me 5 back the pegs,popped off round the bend and ran home strongly,ITMQ dropped out to last..long way off the lead early ,got on Pub blitz back as he worked up,pulled three wide around the bend and sprinted home good.To be honest didn't take close note of most of the others but from a WA perspective thought Im Victorious trialled well and MMM was a nice win.
    He was given a solid hit out for sure. He was obviously in need of it and they forked out for the late entry fee to start in the Auckland Cup next week, that's good enough for me. Bookies weren't impressed though, suckers : )

Christen Me is a phenom. Christian Cullen flashbacks. I should call crime stoppers and dob myself in for the $3.20 : )

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Blacks A Fake probably still hasn't won you over Ron.

ITMQ 1-2 Lengths. Leave a little something in the locker to win the Auckland Cup next week.

+ Reply to Thread