Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well done Menangle.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Weanling jimmy777 will become famous soon enough jimmy777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim Boyd
    Just a little criticism about Menangle. Dan Milecki made a good point on "In The Gig" this week that the winning post is very hard to pick up on TV and I couldn't agree more with him. The actual winning post blends into the advertising and watching the races on TV I found you had to rely on Fred Hastings call to determine who had won. Just something the powers that be could rectify.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy777 View Post
    Just a little criticism about Menangle. Dan Milecki made a good point on "In The Gig" this week that the winning post is very hard to pick up on TV and I couldn't agree more with him. The actual winning post blends into the advertising and watching the races on TV I found you had to rely on Fred Hastings call to determine who had won. Just something the powers that be could rectify.
    I dont have any trouble with it once you know where it is . I would rather look for it than try to see who won at Melton with the angle from the camera.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread