Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blacks A Fake Greatest ever?

triplev123
    He was a supreme example, arguably THE supreme example, of his sireline.
    He was more like his grandsire, the great Cam Fella, than any other horse that I've ever seen race, live or on video/via the net, Southern & Northern Hemisphere combined. Never back off, never back down. Never give in, never give up. Blacks A Fake.
    Last edited by triplev123; 04-15-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Jaimie Varcoe at 01:01 PM 15-Apr-2011 NZT
    He was a supreme example, arguably THE supreme example, of his sireline. He was more like his grandsire, the great Cam Fella, than any other horse that I've ever seen race, live or on video/via the net, Southern & Northern Hemisphere combined. Never back off, never back down. Never give in, never give up. Blacks A Fake

hmmmm...

triplev123
    Geeze, move over Sherlock Holmes. There's a revelation...not.
    It took you long enough to work that one out trooper. If you were a Cricket Pitch I think they'd term you a 'Slow Turner'...as opposed to anyone with the surname of Turner, such as Buster for example. By the way, now that everything's out in the open, Eliteblood is Laurie Moulds, Mightymo is actually the ghost of Alf Phillis, Aussiebreno is the spirit of Charlie Parsons and Mango is no less than the reincarnation of Eddie Simms.
    Last edited by triplev123; 04-16-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Jaimie Varcoe at 01:01 PM 15-Apr-2011 NZT
    He was a supreme example, arguably THE supreme example, of his sireline. He was more like his grandsire, the great Cam Fella, than any other horse that I've ever seen race, live or on video/via the net, Southern & Northern Hemisphere combined. Never back off, never back down. Never give in, never give up. Blacks A Fake

hmmmm...
    Do you mean he is like Cam Fella the way he races or his looks i saw Cam Fella in person and don't think he looks one bit like him but races with the same tenacity

triplev123

Perhaps it's off to OPMS with you my friend ?

Last edited by triplev123; 04-17-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: tried to edit bold bit but cannot, it is there for enternity.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post

While we are helping each other out; The Reading Writing Hotline number is 1300 6555 06 . I believe its OPSM! Or is there something about PMSing that hurts eyesight?

Also, why did you post two pictures of Blacks A Fake? I recognise the bottom one as when he won the ID at Menangle, but I am struggling to pick up on the top one - I dont recognise his colours

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Aussiebreno

Love the sense of humour, there's also a place called specs savers if there looking for a good deal.

triplev123

OPSM....even. Geeze, I've had a shocker.

Hahahahahahaha.

That's what I get for posting something before I've been to bed after having worked all night. My bad. That's a shocker.
    Incidentally, those are Pat Crowe's colours Breno.

Last edited by triplev123; 04-17-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

That's what I get for posting something before I've been to bed after having worked all night. My bad. That's a shocker.
    Incidentally, those are Pat Crowe's colours Breno.

Bahahahaha!

+ Reply to Thread