Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    After reading Baileys post re CM scratching I was going to post nearly exact same mate......you'll be able to lay Lenny @ $2.50 for the final!

Here's hoping Beau brains them tonight though.
    You guys ok with Lenny and 3000m in ID Final?
    On the day Beau and TTL are proven there...

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Is anyone just a bit worried about Beau.....prior to last start his trainer declared he was spot on, even allowing for his lack of racing. Tonight might give us a better insight but I'm a bit worried about him getting a strong 3000m in 2 weeks, not enough miles in the legs.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    You guys ok with Lenny and 3000m in ID Final?
    On the day Beau and TTL are proven there...
    Not confident whatsoever re the 3km but as we stand right NOW there just has to be more confidence about Lenny than the other 2. I believe there is a chance, remote as it might be, that with their form/setbacks TTL & Beau might not make the final whereas the same cannot be said for Lenny. I have no idea of his reasons for not coming but who'd have ever thought we wouldn't see Ricky driving TTL??
    That said, there's also every possibility that the defending champ gets back to his best tonight which very well may see his starting price tonight higher than that of the final.
    Only 4 hours to go!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not confident whatsoever re the 3km but as we stand right NOW there just has to be more confidence about Lenny than the other 2. I believe there is a chance, remote as it might be, that with their form/setbacks TTL & Beau might not make the final whereas the same cannot be said for Lenny. I have no idea of his reasons for not coming but who'd have ever thought we wouldn't see Ricky driving TTL??
    That said, there's also every possibility that the defending champ gets back to his best tonight which very well may see his starting price tonight higher than that of the final.
    Only 4 hours to go!
    Exactly
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Only 4 hours to go!
    I reckon there's a great chance we will see an improved Terror tonite.
    New driver who knows the track better, small field, lots of space to move, his Vic Cup run was good, tough in Hunter and most didn't do what expected there so he wasn't on his Pat Malone there!
    And I think/hope same goes for Beau, back to fav track, time to just do it.
    Lenny tonite looks like getting his 3rd soft run and if draws average in Final over 3k may just fizzle.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Lenny may fizzle in the Final but it will not be from what you are calling soft runs Ash, it will be from not being as hardened at Grand Circuit level as he is only half way into his 5yo season. There would be plenty that would like to have had his prep. The draw is important to all of them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    I reckon there's a great chance we will see an improved Terror tonite.
    New driver who knows the track better, small field, lots of space to move, his Vic Cup run was good, tough in Hunter and most didn't do what expected there so he wasn't on his Pat Malone there!
    And I think/hope same goes for Beau, back to fav track, time to just do it.
    Lenny tonite looks like getting his 3rd soft run and if draws average in Final over 3k may just fizzle.
    I am also hoping the big guns perform. Ash, I know your a betting man......would u cop the 10/9 that's on offer about TTL?? imo he's a 5/2 shot.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I would not call it team driving but Avonnova was beaten by a pair of stable-mates
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Gotta love David Hercules
    How good Beautide - what was the explanation for that last start
    TTL wastes his time coming to Australia
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Is anyone just a bit worried about Beau.....prior to last start his trainer declared he was spot on, even allowing for his lack of racing. Tonight might give us a better insight but I'm a bit worried about him getting a strong 3000m in 2 weeks, not enough miles in the legs.
    I was wrong......great effort

+ Reply to Thread