Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytwobobsworth View Post
    This is the first decision in a long time I strongly agree with.
    Nothing wrong with it. I'll just tell everybody I am 50 years old. Unfortunately, my near-65 year old body says otherwise.

A 4 years and 8 days old MARE will never be a 3 year old filly again. Fact check that one!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
    Nothing wrong with it. I'll just tell everybody I am 50 years old. Unfortunately, my near-65 year old body says otherwise.

A 4 years and 8 days old MARE will never be a 3 year old filly again. Fact check that one!
    Horses are born between August and January so have always been different physical ages to what HRA defined age is. Horses born in Dec/Jan used to race as 4yos from from August 1. Whats the difference? Most used to age a few months aheas of time but are now ageing a couple months behind time.

Russian Camelot is physically 3.5yrs of age. Racebook says 4. It isn't a problem.

No one.is saying they are factually or physically that age.

Member Gelding Mytwobobsworth will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post

Im not following on the 4 years 8 days? What do you mean?

+ Reply to Thread