Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
Wow, markets up early not only for the Sunshine Sprint but also for the Melton finals this weekend. Well done Tatts!

Quinny now $3, wow get on. Can't see Chilli starting those odds, should drift. I was just making a comment I think finally things go his way (like they did in the Guaranteed race) and I reckon he can make a significant turn around on the result last week and run past Avonnova - who will be having his hardest run to date.
I took $2.75 then $2.80 for $175 total so not exactly breaking the bank. I've just attempted to stick a further $175 on @ $3 and received a error message. Deleted the bet, refreshed the page, still $3. Logged out, went back in after a minute and Quinny is now $2.50. I see this all the time with the Corporates, occasionally with the TAB's. So with the $175 I like one at a bit of odds in the Winter Cup @ GP on Friday night @ $31 and $6. I attempted to put $25W and $150P, error message. Log out, go back in and it's shortened 10 points. I withdrew what I had in the account and I'll be emailing Harness Racing QLD tomorrow.

Every State authority has to come together on this and go after them, the Corporates and the TAB. Every dollar these guys turn away from Harness Racing punters is cents in the dollar that should be going back to the industry and isn't. I can't get $350 on at an average of $2.85 in a G1 feature. It's a joke.

Peter V'Landys has got the ball rolling for Racing NSW and HRA should be right with him.