Thread: Harold Park Redevelopment

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Trish,
    There are 2 front teeth (amongst other things) under those buildings.www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ530kCQobk

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Trish,
    There are 2 front teeth (amongst other things) under those buildings.www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ530kCQobk
    Is that why you were sitting on your arse Lee? looking for your teeth mate?

Gee you were unlucky there, bored in, shortened him up and he has the audacity to put his foot in the back of your cart??

Just havin' a bit of fun with you mate, I think I've got a vertebrae buried in the ground right at the 400 mark! Circa 1998.

cheers,
    Dan

Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Hi Dan,
    You would not ever think that you could be knocked down by a horse trailing behind you.We still cry tears of blood when nostalgically looking at the the betting tickets, he was a win only bet in that field.Note; the owner gave them all to me in lieu of training fees, true storey.

Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Oh, I forgot to say that the driver of the offending horse NEVER drove again.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Hi Dan,
    You would not ever think that you could be knocked down by a horse trailing behind you.We still cry tears of blood when nostalgically looking at the the betting tickets, he was a win only bet in that field.Note; the owner gave them all to me in lieu of training fees, true storey.
    Know the feeling Lee, we had exactly the same thing happen just after the start at the first ever Muswellbrook meeting a thousand years ago ( 1975 I think) our horse was very well supported and yours truly got his first tip out.

Yeah I had an owner a bit like that once....the only time he paid his bill was when his horses won....his form of an incentive scheme I guess!

+ Reply to Thread