+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NZ Broodmare Sale

Hybrid View

Junior Member Yearling figgy1 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Fiona Figgest
    Horses
    In Sin City.....and far to many more..
    I am delighted that I have created such a vibrant discussion on our mares family and I appreciate all comments. We are having a year off breeding this season to give our mares progeny time to show us something! We also own Jessem's band but from the time she was in foal to Red River and have sent her to stallions that will hopefully give her the opportunity, her filly Godspeed (American Ideal) is due to step out at workouts very soon and her colt Guilty Pleasure ( Real Desire) is showing a lot of promise. (We sold both these as yearlings and have been told by the owner) who has just purchased the Sportswriter colt from us. Exclusive Franco is our other mare who is taking a while to produce something but her 2nd foal In Sin City (who is racing in oz) has just won 2 in a row, not a superstar but doing ok. We have a 3 year old filly from her by Gotta Go Cullect who is due to trials soon, wanted to get the Cullen and Live or Die mix with her and looks like might go well. The mare has a double up of the Old Maid which I understand is good. So for us what started off as being in a syndicate leasing a racehorse in 2005 has really escalated into 3 mares, 2 foals to come, a yearling, 2 year old, 3 & 4 year old!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by figgy1 View Post
    I am delighted that I have created such a vibrant discussion on our mares family and I appreciate all comments. We are having a year off breeding this season to give our mares progeny time to show us something! We also own Jessem's band but from the time she was in foal to Red River and have sent her to stallions that will hopefully give her the opportunity, her filly Godspeed (American Ideal) is due to step out at workouts very soon and her colt Guilty Pleasure ( Real Desire) is showing a lot of promise. (We sold both these as yearlings and have been told by the owner) who has just purchased the Sportswriter colt from us. Exclusive Franco is our other mare who is taking a while to produce something but her 2nd foal In Sin City (who is racing in oz) has just won 2 in a row, not a superstar but doing ok. We have a 3 year old filly from her by Gotta Go Cullect who is due to trials soon, wanted to get the Cullen and Live or Die mix with her and looks like might go well. The mare has a double up of the Old Maid which I understand is good. So for us what started off as being in a syndicate leasing a racehorse in 2005 has really escalated into 3 mares, 2 foals to come, a yearling, 2 year old, 3 & 4 year old!!
    It sounds exciting Fiona. We will all be following you now. I am barracking for American Ideal (I am wacky and get excited by things like U7xU7) and I am sure Richard will be very interested in your Gotta Go Cullect. Everybody will be interested in the Sportswriter. Cheers Kev
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread