+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: State of NSW Harness Racing

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Damned If I know Why your NRL clubs couldn't tie him into a lifelong contract or that the tasman was deeper.
    hope you and I don't get in trouble got going off track.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    It's called defection!......a bit like Sonny Bill Williams!

Don't go there

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Just resting after a 125k return trip to Willaura bakery so that I could have one of the world's greatest lamingtons for lunch - hmm, you might be right about having too much time on my hands.
    We do not want people focusing too hard on your bum or else the censor might remove it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    There is definetely something not right as just compared prize money and Nsw is the best, so you wouldn't think that stables would relocate to race for less money.Can understand that they may take certain horses for the country cups etc but the whole stable?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    There is definetely something not right as just compared prize money and Nsw is the best, so you wouldn't think that stables would relocate to race for less money.Can understand that they may take certain horses for the country cups etc but the whole stable?
    Are you referring to the Mollander stable Brian? Are they a serious trotting gait stable? Could HRV's objective to have 30% trots races also have something to do with it?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Are you referring to the Mollander stable Brian? Are they a serious trotting gait stable? Could HRV's objective to have 30% trots races also have something to do with it?
    Molander has pacers as well. Poacher to name but one.

As for just taking one down for a few months and leaving the rest in Sydney, someones still got to train them back home, think of the extra bills. Might be a bit different if you are a big stable but for the the smaller 5 or 6 horse stables I would say it is too costly to have multiple stables and staff.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Probably more the Rattray stable.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Also, most of the Molander stable horses are owned in NZ, so it does not really have an impact on where they are located.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    I think property prices may have played a large part of this decision. Another reason why Menangles barn complex will be popular (if the rent is reasonable of course)

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    3 new trainers added to my VIC winners database tonight after Shep
    All from NSW - we might have to bring in a toll for South bound traffic on the Murray bridges
    (I think a trend is developing NSW admin)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread