Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
There are a few places to discuss racing online, but here's why we are different:
  1. Finally we will moderate this forum well to ensure it doesn't turn into a place for small minded arguments and insults. We want this to be a valuable resource to the community, and will moderate posts accordingly. Be polite and respectful and you should never even notice.
aussiebreno has chosen to close his account because of me deleting a few words from one of his posts and leaving a shorter version - which was still all his own words. Absolutely nobody (other than Brendan it would seem) could say that I changed the essence of the post - I just felt leaving out a few words made it seem less hounding of another member . Nevertheless he chose to delete the edited post and depart

I felt that even minus a couple of words, that it was strong enough after he had already directed this post to the same member

"Emma Stewart pleaded guilty to administering an injection into a horse within 1 clear day of racing. Not once but twice and has now been found guilty. I believe the stay is only so she can appeal severity rather than guilt but happy to be corrected if wrong.

1-10 How much do you value clean, fair, level racing? 1 who gives a toss, 10 want 100% clean, fair, level racing.

Will you be changing trainers given this breach to clean, fair, level racing?

If not, why not? Where is the line? Or is there no line?

This isn't taking anything away from your breeding, I have mentioned in this very thread Stewart has the best bred horses, and your breeding operation is a large part of that. But I think the above questions are fair to ask."

I post this as a reminder that we are here for the enjoyment of all and wish to foster a friendly place for harness enthusiasts